Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help with cycling and fenugreek.

Hello, I have finally received my noogleberry kit. I have been massaging and using noogleberry for about a week. No noticeable difference yet but I am being pacient. I want start taking PM + saw palmetto. The only problem is I don't know how to cycle it. I have an IUD and therefore have no period. I have very light spotting but not enough to constitute as a period. Does anyone know how I could cycle the herbs. Also I would like to take fenugreek but have been confused on the subject because some say it is counter reactive to PM. Any suggestions? Thank you all help is appreciated.

Sex:F
Height: 5 ft 1
Weight:102 lbs
Cup: Small B
Number of children: 0
Any physical disorders or abnormalities: endometriosis
Cycle length, and any cycle anomalies or abnormalities:no period. Light spotting every 4 to 6 months
Any medications including BC: Mirena IUD 3 year
Taking anything else like vitamins: multivitamin
Diet: I consume 3000 calories daily to help with weight gain.
Exercise: moderate. Running, cycling, starting to weight train.

(24-03-2012, 05:26 PM)Kayc77 Wrote:  The only problem is I don't know how to cycle it.

are you talking about cycling saw palmetto? if so can i ask why you would want to do that as i am interested in takiang saw plametto too?

People are now realizing good results from combining fenugreek and PM because FG isn't quite the same as phytoestrogens. I wouldn't cycle FG. Only the PM if anything, though I wouldn't know if or how you should/would in your case. Saw palmetto is anti-androgen so it doesn't need to be cycled.

PM+SP+FG+IUD could combine very well. I've heard of 2 sizes in 2 months in one case on PM+IUD, though it was temporary without maintenance. And PM likewise goes well with SP and FG, as do SP+FG+IUD with eachother.

Endometriosis indicates that your estrogen was too high at some point, though IUD would control that. Best to get a hormone test before adding PM since if your estrogen is still too high adding plant estrogen from PM would then be redundant and harmful to your condition. Even if it's ok you might want to start with a low amount of PM and see how that goes before adding more. FG+SP should help your condition if anything.

I haven't come across any cases where women are cycling fenugreek, so I'd say it's not applicable to this herb.

Thank you for answering. I will start with low dosages. Im still looking into PM, I don't want it to affect my endo.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon