Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Will my A.D.D. medication affect my results?

Will my A.D.D. medication affect my results?
February 18 2010 at 6:49 PM Dana (Login danali80)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! I've been lurking on this board for a while and just now decided to jump in.
I just ordered WonderUp two days ago so I'm VERY anxious for it to arrive! My question is, will my ADD medication affect my results? I know that caffeine and nicotine seem to hinder results in some cases so I'm worried that adderall will do the same. Adderall is a stimulant and a side effect is more energy! Has anyone else taken WonderUp while taking Adderall?

Thanks for any help!

Author Reply
Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Will my A.D.D. medication affect my results? February 25 2010, 4:25 AM

Wonderup contains fenugreek. Fenugreek affects MAO inhibitors and serotonin reuptake inhibitors. It may even have some of the same effects. I am pretty sure that fenugreek is a natural MAO inhibitor.

Since taking Adderall before an MAO inhibitor has left the body can be fatal, it would be a good idea to research it carefully. Right now I would caution against it until it can be researched much more in depth and concrete answers provided.

Wahaika

Dana
(no login) Thanks! February 26 2010, 5:20 AM

Wow. I had no idea! I was thinking (at worst) that the adderall would cancel out the effects of the herbs. I'm so glad that you responded and gave me that info! Thank you SO much.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon