Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ultrabreast packaging

hello i ordered UB a cpl days ago and i was wondering how discreat it is when it arrives, my 91 year old grandfather usually gets the mail. lol so i dont wanna cause any undo heart problems

Very discreet. Mine came in a white non-see thru plastic envelope (bubble wrapped on the inside). Only the Medplex address & mine were on the package. NO worries!! I have mine shipped to my parents home (twice so far) and they always call & say your "vitamins" came in Wink If anyone asks tell them they are supplements, it's not a lie, I don't think. Best wishes!

^^ Precisely!

Small white package, says Medplex and has their address as the return address and your information.

If you feel around you can tell its a bottle, mine is shipped to my office... When asked I say they're my vitamins too LOL!!!

No worries unless your grandfather is waaaaayy nosey!!!

wonderful but i just got an email from them telling me that they are back logged and wont be able to ship for a few weeks thank you both for your quick responces

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon