Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Marijuana and NBE?

Hello forum,

I just recently read that THC promotes the release of prolactin from the pituitary gland in /males/, which can lead to breast growth. Would anybody happen to know if this is true or not? And if it would be the same for women? I smoke marijuana somewhat regularly, and although this information wouldn't entice me to consume more, it wouldn't hurt if it was true. Tongue

Source: http://www.livestrong.com/article/107573...pment-men/

Also, I'm sorry I had no clue which forum to post this question under, I figured going the 'herbal' route was best haha.

hello,

i use to smoke marijuana before and i know of lot of woman and man doing it.

I never heard of marijuana can make breast grow but maybe if you combine it with Pm or any other herbs it can helps.

Sorry, if i can not answer you but i guess if it was true just buy smoking i probably were not a A cup but a F...lol

Hope that you can find the answer cause im curious to know the answer

Good luck
jul

My friend and I used to smoke a lot of weed in high school and were both skinny and small breasted.

I smoke marijuana a few times a month nowadays and am still small chested.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon