Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm back and I need help!

Hey, Bloom here.

anyway, I bought the noogleberry system maybe two months ago and I have used it a few times but I keep getting distracted and forgetting to do it. so my first question is...

Dose anyone have any tricks for remembering/motivating themselves to noogle everyday?

moving on, the other problem is the few times I have used it it has hurt if I pumped a few times or even if I leave it at a comfortable setting for about 40ish minutes it starts hurting and getting difficult to keep on for the rest of the hour. bringing me to my second question...

Is this normal? is it supposed to hurt?

and finally, when I am done noogleing I have the red circles which I know are normal but they take a few hours to go away and nothing I have tried to get them to go away faster has worked...

Any sugesstions?

THANK YOU! Blush

XOXO,
Bloom

Motivation, aye that's the trick. I have the same problem. And while away on vacation, as I am now, I can't take the noogleberry with me.

As for the red circles, mine take overnight to vanish. I think it depends on how much you pump, which I know I overdo. But I want what I want and I want them now !!! So over pumping might not accomplish anything other than to make me feel as though I'm doing all I can.

I cannot comment on the pain issue. Only my excessive pumping causes pain and it's where the cup meets my chest near the underarm. I think that for me it's a matter of how I've positioned the cup and how hard I pump. Remember that different people have different sensitivity to pain, so it's hard to compare. For instance, I've had kidney stones on many occasions. Some describe it as the most pain one can experience next to childbirth. To me, it was a severe discomfort. On the other hand, watch me jump when I stub my toe.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon