Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello, new to NBE. Help please.

Hello,
My name is Kay and I came across this forum a few weeks back. I have read many threads and posts i have found Isabelles and Anastasias916 very helpful but I am still having trouble coming up with a program for me. I have been doing massage for a month now and have ordered noogleberry system but would like to incorporate herbs. I am twenty years old, no kids, 110 lbs (very small frame) and 5 2" height. I am also using an IUD (mirena). I would appreciate all the advice I can get (especially in dosage and herbs).

thank you :]

Welcome to the site, Kayc77. I'm floundering around myself and couldn't possibly give you any advice. But I did want you to feel welcome. So welcome. I wonder just how many times I can say welcome before I wear out my welcome? Sorry, I'm getting silly. Did I welcome you to the site, yet?

Hi Kayc77!
Welcome!

I don't know if you've read these yet, but I suggest reading this post where Isabelle responded (in cursive) to gogirlanime's questions about the basic properties of some of the common herbs, and further down you will see what sorts of properties you would want when putting together a program.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11015&pid=43608#pid43608
And here is another post by isabelle that lists the different herbs and what they do
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=35038#pid35038

These have helped me tons in understanding how this works and how I might want to put together my program. I'm afraid not everything will work for everybody, so it might take some experimenting to find what you like and what you might need. You can then also use the search function at the top right to search the individual herbs on the forum to see what people's experiences have been with those and how they use them (dosage etc). I have no idea about herbs and IUD together, you might want to search that too.

WHOO HOO Gilly! Awesome links. I think that there should be a section on the forum that has just this information, because although it is definitely out there in the forum, it's very hard for new members to find it!

It needs to be like "pinned" at the top or something, like the NB forum does!

(21-03-2012, 01:44 AM)NotSoBusty Wrote:  I think that there should be a section on the forum that has just this information

We already have a section in the forum for just this information - the information for newcomers section. Smile

Ha! Well, that makes sense. I don't know how I missed it!! Tongue

NotSo, I know exactly how you missed it as I did also. I'm slapping my hand to my forehead and doing a Homer Simpson "d'oh" right now.

Thank you ladies for all the info.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon