Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lecithin & Breast Enlargement - New Info

I was donig some research and came across this info. Now I am considering adding lecithin to my NBE program. What does everyone think?
"There is also a claim (more research is needed) that lecithin helps to support the healthy development of breast cells and glandular functioning. This is why you can find lecithin in many breast enhancement supplements."
http://www.muscleandstrength.com/supplem...ithin.html

Ooh, something new for me to try Smile So many supplements, so little time lol

Oh goodness, more pills? If I take any more I'll rattle when I walk and be too full to ever eat any food. Of course, that might not be such a bad diet.

thanks gorgeousblonde for the info.

why not just eat eggs instead of taking supplements. soy lecithin seems highly processed.

http://www.lecithinguide.info/structure-...ithin.html

Thanks so much GorgeousBlonde and Iled34A for the links! You guys got me searching and I found some more info as well.

Iled34A, you're right - in 99% of the links I saw, soy lecithin is not recommended... it's highly processed, like you said, and can apparently cause some problems. Pure lecithin supplements or drops seem to be recommended, or a good alternative would be eggs, nuts, cabbage, or dandelion. I found this on Earth Clinic:
"According to Carlson Wade author of Lecithin Book, What You Need to Know, published 1980. The best lecithin is pure lecithin granules which contain over 95 percent phosphatides and about 2 percent soybean oil. Compare that to liquid lecithin which contains approximately 61 percent phosphatides and about 37 percent soybean oil. He cautions against Lecithin Powder which may be altered therefore may be not pure lecithin."

I also came across this forum about homeopathy and NBE (why didn't I think of that before?!). Here are 2 google links to a bunch of posts and questions about this:

First link
Second link

In case they don't work, the site is called "ABC Homeopathy" and you just type in "breast enhancement" and/or "breast enlargement" in the search function and some posts will come up about some homeopathic remedies. Lecithin is one of the main things prescribed!

And here is a summary of homeopathy and NBE:
http://breast-tips.com/2010/04/13/homeot...ent%C2%A0/

In fact, if you just type in "homeopathy breast enhancement" in google, you should get a lot of results. I know we're all technically doing a form of homeopathic NBE, in the sense that it's natural and involves herbs, but this seems to be a bit different, as I hadn't heard of many of the things mentioned for NBE on the homeopathic sites! It seems while we're on a more flat out herbal route, people in the East are on a more homeopathic route. If anyone's interested, here's a quick explanation on the difference between herbalism and homeopathy:

Basically:
"Q: What is the difference between homeopathy and herbalism?
A: Homeopathy typically uses medicines in high dilution. Also, herbalism prescribes herbs based on their use in traditional medicine, while homeopathy prescribes them based on the law of similars. However, the uses of herbal and homeopathic medicines sometimes overlap and a medicine is used to treat the same condition, both herbally and homeopathically. The use of Black Cohosh during labor is one example of this overlap."

Very interesting! The two main things that come up repeatedly to help with homeopathic NBE seem to be lecithin and Sabal Serrulata Q which, from what I understand, is the homeopathic version of Saw Palmetto.

So awesome digging GorgeousBlonde, you really hit the jackpot! Thanks for opening up a new door Big Grin

Joining this thread to be updated on anything anyone discovers. I need all the help I can get!!!!

Most of the sites recommend pure lecithin granules, but not capsules or liquid. So if you want to try lecithin only use the granules. I am definitely adding them to my routine.

it's healthy in a lot of cosmetic ways including cellulite reduction/prevention (which is good because estrogen increases your chances of cellulite, which would be us NBE-ers), it reduces stretch marks and helps with hair growth and beautiful skin Smile Plus it protects your heart and aids in weight loss.

I was taking some high quality lethicin, more so to benefit my liver than for nbe, and it made me lose 3 pounds! So I have been off of it but when I get my calorie intake at a higher and steady level I will be adding it back to my regime

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon