Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

just ordered used Brava on ebay and starting to worry...

Hello Breastlovers! Tongue

I am excited to be part of this community and to share my experience with you guys!

SO I just got used brava on ebay.
It was Brava original starter kit with 2 sets of domes and a charger (not brava sport which is a cheaper version)
The seller said that it was used on and off for 2 months and one set of domes was new so I thought that I could not have gotten a better deal and was happy but I start to worry because...

1. no warranty
Brava seems a pretty simple device that should not have many technical problems but i could be out of luck...

2. new sets of domes
so I have really asymmetrical breasts and that is one of reasons why i have wanted to try brava. so if brava really works on me then my large boob will very quickly outgrow a wide large dome (what i just got). Then i will have to purchase wide-extra-large domes but i found out that I CANNOT!

Brava company would NOT sell domes alone to un-registered customers Angry they seem very strict...

Anyway if any of you who are registered, and willing to help me with purchasing wide-extra-large domes I would very, very appreciate it!!!
When the time comes, if any of you can purchase the domes and have them delivered to me it would be so, tremendously helpful! of course I will pay for everything! (domes + shipping)

3. my ultimate goal with brava is to expand my breast tissues and then to get fat graft. I did some research on this method and seems to be very successful! if you are interested watch youtube videos (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TvmF-_y6kw)
I will update my progress if all goes well as I plan Smile

4. lastly any advice for a brava newbie?

Thank you!

Lots of threads around, definitely check them out.

Also, why not use the dome on just one breast for now to even them out?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon