Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

urgent inquiry about lumps for isabelle

Hey, if any ladies can help me it'd be great!

I'm on pm, and sometimes FG and im wondering if that causes lumps?

I recently had a benign lump removed, it was harmless and one of those 'common things' in girls apparently. im 21.

I have a small one in my right breast too now and i'm wondering if taking pm is affecting/causing it or making it bigger

the one i got removed, i had bfr i started taken pm.

let me knowSmile
<3

Hi aimingford,

If you have lumps, any effective NBE program will make them grow faster. On the walls of cells in your breasts, there are estrogen receptors. Phyto-estrogens chemically bind to these receptors, and the receptor will, inside the cell, activate the growth cycle, which will eventually lead to cell division. So in case of a malignant lump, it's wise to stop NBE immediately.

I'm not sure if NBE can start lumps. For most herbs, there is enough literature showing that it can't. For PM, I'm not impressed by the amount of work done in this field. But when I flagged this issue before, Chrishoney went to work on it, and found sufficient material, albeit harder to find, to warrant a reassuring conclusion:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=9957&pid=36282#pid36282

You need to see your doctor and depend on your doctor not the forum.

These particular lumps may indeed not respond to estrogen's and be quite benign. Generally they do not respond to pueraria mirifica primarily because of the spinosterol fractions....ie a prominent study done in korea 7 or 8 years ago

THE OPERATIVE WORD IS BIOPSY

These lumps are benign however, for sure.

I dont want to mention PM to my doctor..i just dontSad

I think im going to stick to it for the next 6-7 months, finish the 3 bottles that i do have. and after that i'l continue taking fenugreek..and that'll be the end of any herbal supplements i do with my boobies.

if anything i'l just noogle.

I have definitely grown since i started NBE
but pm was going to be my last pill set that i took. just pm and fenugreek.

hope i dont get anything too terrible. if this lump grows too big, i'l just get it removed. i recently got a huge one removed and it didnt hurt at allBig Grin

except this ones near my heart, so perhaps thats not safe. meh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon