Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Will I grow or should I start a program?

Hi! Can anyone please give me advice as to whether they think I will grow more of if I should take herbs? Heres a little info about me:

I'm 16. I got my period 3 years ago and basically stopped growing when I was 14 at a 32a. Ive done some experimenting before with NBE. I tried NB for 4 months but stopped because my breasts were getting very pointy and my nipples very puffy.

I tried WU for 3 months and had lots of pains and soreness in my breasts but stopped because I was starting to get my period more and more frequently, like twice a month. But the fact that I was getting pains in my breasts again when taking WU makes me think that maybe I would grow on another supplement or herb.

Also, the fact that my breasts are pointy could mean that they are not done growing, that I have naturally tuberous breasts, or that NB has permanently changed them.. I really really hope it's the first one

Anyways I'm sorry I have to say so much I reallly need advice. Like everybody else on here I want bigger breasts so bad, but I'm just torn as to whether I should start a program or not. Sad

What are my chances that I will grow more?? Somebody please please respond I'm desperateee!!

Hi Hopeful,

I unfortunately can't tell you if you will grow more or not, as nobody can know that, but from my own experience, I know that I grew really really slow throughout my teens (though of course didn't end up with much at all), probably into my late teens. So I do think that there's still a possibility that you aren't done growing. I might suggest massage to increase blood flow to your breasts and encourage more growth, and it's not as hard on your breast tissue as NB is. Massage can also help with getting a rounder, fuller shape, rather than pointy.
You should probably lay off the herbs if you're under 20, just because of the fact that you probably aren't done growing yet, and messing with hormones now can mess you up for later. And hormones aren't just for growing breasts, it's for other processes in the body too.

That's my opinion at least. Look into the massage section of the forum. I think showing your breasts some love and attention will motivate them into continuing to grow at your age. Big Grin Also it would be good to reduce stress and get lots of sleep and eat healthy, as many of us on the board who seemed to not grow properly when we were in puberty tended to have a lot of stressful things going on our lives that might have contributed to stunted growth.
Hope that helps some!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon