Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

IsoSensuals ENHANCE

Heart 

Hey there ladies!

I came across IsoSensuals ENHANCE cream for breast growth on Amazon, which has really good reviews for it... but I'm pretty paranoid, so I don't always trust reviews!

I've been using NB and UB, so I'm looking for a good cream to aid me in my breast growth; something that doesn't contain purifica mirifica or herbs, since I've read that you can't use bovine ovary with those, since it's counter productive (what would I do without BreastNexus? <3).

I've come across Nip + Fab, IsoSensuals, and cocoa butter + vitamin E, but right now I'm leaning towards IsoSensuals. If any of you fine ladies has had any experience with IsoSensuals, or any other brand (cream) for breast growth, it would be awesome if you could share your experience!

Thanks a bunch!

I have been using IsoSensuals ENHANCE for about two weeks. I do feel like it is working, but it is hard to tell because I also take PM (100mg/2x a day), and I noogle. I will post an update in 2 weeks, when it will be 4 weeks of using ENHANCE. I will also be taking a break from noogling over the next 2 weeks, but I will continue to use ENHANCE.

(09-03-2012, 09:14 PM)booboo123 Wrote:  I have been using IsoSensuals ENHANCE for about two weeks. I do feel like it is working, but it is hard to tell because I also take PM (100mg/2x a day), and I noogle. I will post an update in 2 weeks, when it will be 4 weeks of using ENHANCE. I will also be taking a break from noogling over the next 2 weeks, but I will continue to use ENHANCE.

Thanks so much for replying, and sharing your experience! I really do appreciate it. =) I'm really looking forward to your results. I think one bottle lasts about two months, so the price is pretty good, especially if it works.

Do you usually use ENHANCE with your NB, or do you have to wash off the other lotion you use with NB, and THEN apply it? It would probably be better to use it alone, no?

Oh! And by the way, I LOOOOVE your avatar! Made me LOL! Love the blue footed boobies!!

Hope you reach your boobie goals! <3

I don't use the ENHANCE to noogle, as it absorbs very fast, and I don't want to waste any! I noogle with a greasier lotion. When I apply the ENHANCE after I noogle, I use an anti-bac wipe to make sure all of the lotion I noogled with is removed.

Hope this helpsBig Grin

(12-03-2012, 04:31 AM)booboo123 Wrote:  I don't use the ENHANCE to noogle, as it absorbs very fast, and I don't want to waste any! I noogle with a greasier lotion. When I apply the ENHANCE after I noogle, I use an anti-bac wipe to make sure all of the lotion I noogled with is removed.

Hope this helpsBig Grin

Yep, sure does! Thanks so much! Let me know how it goes. Smile I'm really curious about it. It's a good price, and if it can aid me, along with noogling and UB, then it's definitely worth it.

I've used it for a while, I'm not sure about growth, but I've absolutely gotten some extra firmness and some perkiness. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon