Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Differences in NBE pills for gender?

Are there any differences in NBE pills for women and the ones for men? I was looking online and was just curious. I see that there are pills for males or trans who would like to grow breasts. And because... or how come... biological males seem to have way more success in growing breasts than biological females?

I just don't get it. Females body are made to have boobs so shouldn't it be easier for us to grow boobs?

You might think it would be easier for women to increase bust size than it would be for men, but consider this. A man growing breasts is actually going through a second puberty with new hormones doing the driving. Women have already gone through that phase of puberty and have already reacted to those hormones.

Don't be greedy. You've had your chance and now it's our turn. :P Although honestly I love the shape of female breasts so much more than those on men, so you have the definite advantage there IMHO. And in general men seem to have a much smaller maximum size based on their genetics. If a guy's mom and sisters are all D cups, he might make a C but might also max out at a B, which is why many transsexual women (who started life as boys) wind up getting implants in addition to growing as much as they can naturally. It so disappointed me when I read that. Totally unfair. Just because she's a woman, mother nature shouldn't be gender biased !!

Good luck to us everyone (to steal a phrase from Dickens).

Heh, I was also wondering the same thing, I guess that answers that question. I also wonder how much of it is our perception. For example, I thought that ALL the girls (but me) got more than a cup size from oral birth control. If I got anything it was very unnoticeably meager, not warranting a trip to Vicky's or anything. However, I did shrink when I stopped taking the pill. One way and not the good way Sad

But anyways, I wonder if we just pay attention more to all the successful males on this forum than we do successful females because of the green eyed envy Tongue

I certainly note, that so and so (who's a biological male) has bigger boobs than I can ever dream to have... But I don't seem to notice as much when a biological female went from 32AA to 32DD, ok, ok, I notice but I just think oh, well she's lucky.... When I look at a biological male having so much success and me not so much, I can't help but think that I must be doing something very very wrong.

Not to malign men, but some time compare photos of a man and a woman with the same stated cup size and see what you think. I think I'm AA at best, possibly AAAAA but I've seen guys with less thinking they're an overflowing A almost a B. Perhaps a case of wistful thinking.

(09-03-2012, 06:36 AM)EricaB Wrote:  Not to malign men, but some time compare photos of a man and a woman with the same stated cup size and see what you think. I think I'm AA at best, possibly AAAAA but I've seen guys with less thinking they're an overflowing A almost a B. Perhaps a case of wistful thinking.

Haha, Erica

I noticed from one of your previous posts that you may have a different perceptions for what various cup sizes look like than I do. I go by what I look like and what I know my girl friends look like and what bra size I need. I will say that an A cup is generally pretty tiny. (it's only an inch more than your back! A AA cup means there's no difference between your torso and your boobs that is you're completely flat.) And B cup is only 2 inches. That's not that big. I'm curious, how did you determine your cup size? Did you measure, or try on bras or just basing it on what you think an A cup *should* look like?

Malina, just in case you couldn't tell, I was born a baby (like all of us) boy (gasp). I've tried bra calculators. With a 48 inch measurement under and a 50 inch measurement across, I get varied sizes. 48B here, 52AA here and here,, while this site says I am an error (which I very well might be Big Grin ). Manual calculations are 48 under + 4 = 52 band. 50 across - 52 band gives an indentation. Sad After all that, I like a 46 or 44 band and have nothing for the cup, being slightly smaller than the Tanner Stage 2 shown in the photo on this site. No one but no one makes a 52AA that I can find, or even a 46AA. Closest I can find is a B cup which is so deflated and sad looking (boo hoo). I do look great (aside from the fur and pot belly) in a 46DD but I can barely lift each breast form with both hands (just kidding, it's as easy to juggle them as it is to juggle bowling balls.)

BTW, I've seen people who look like Tanner Stage 2 talking about their A or B cup bra, which was the basis for my earlier comment about perception being in the eye of the beholder and my thought that there's a lot of wistful thinking going around.

Another BTW is that my being "slightly smaller" than the Tanner Stage 2 photo I mentioned earlier was, in fact, wistful thinking on my part. Come on PM, kick in. It's been 16 hours since my first pill, what are you waiting for?

OOOOOooo, I like that Linda the Bra Lady site (the one that says you're 48B), it told me I'm a 30DD/E, lol, yeah, that will be the day! Vanity sizing it seems, hehe

I like this site, it's very thorough: http://www.evesappleslingerie.com/advice It doesn't go that high up into the band sizes, however it's relatively easy to see a pattern and to figure out where your measurements would go.

I can see how it's tricky if there's no bra to play with, I'm guessing there are probably places that make them custom made to specified measurements if you were interested. But I can see how that would be tricky.

I think when you have a wider band, even with a small difference you have way more breast tissue than someone who has the same inch difference with a smaller band.

I'm really very small, however, 34AA is laughable for me, and even 34A is too tight to be comfortable, but 34B was a bit too loose. With no bra though, I looked tiny and probably technically could go without a bra 90% of the time if it wasn't considered indecent and didn't draw attention to what wasn't there.

Bra sizes are confusing, because you'd think that an A cup is an A cup is an A cup, but that's not actually the case. If someone who had a 32C measurements, could get away with wearing a 34B or a 36A without much of a noticeable difference, but maybe some sacrificed comfort.

(10-03-2012, 07:07 PM)EricaB Wrote:  Malina, just in case you couldn't tell, I was born a baby (like all of us) boy (gasp). I've tried bra calculators. With a 48 inch measurement under and a 50 inch measurement across, I get varied sizes. 48B here, 52AA here and here,, while this site says I am an error (which I very well might be Big Grin ). Manual calculations are 48 under + 4 = 52 band. 50 across - 52 band gives an indentation. Sad After all that, I like a 46 or 44 band and have nothing for the cup, being slightly smaller than the Tanner Stage 2 shown in the photo on this site. No one but no one makes a 52AA that I can find, or even a 46AA. Closest I can find is a B cup which is so deflated and sad looking (boo hoo). I do look great (aside from the fur and pot belly) in a 46DD but I can barely lift each breast form with both hands (just kidding, it's as easy to juggle them as it is to juggle bowling balls.)

BTW, I've seen people who look like Tanner Stage 2 talking about their A or B cup bra, which was the basis for my earlier comment about perception being in the eye of the beholder and my thought that there's a lot of wistful thinking going around.

Another BTW is that my being "slightly smaller" than the Tanner Stage 2 photo I mentioned earlier was, in fact, wistful thinking on my part. Come on PM, kick in. It's been 16 hours since my first pill, what are you waiting for?

I've said it before and I'll say it again ( sorry!!)...
1) There is a difference in body structure between guys and gals ( wot, reeely??) so the 'add 4 or 5 to the measured under size' doesn't work for men ( actually it doesn't work for women either but that's a different matter).
2) Men generally have broader chests than women i.e. forgetting fat coverage and musculature, the rib cage is bigger for men.
3)That means that starting from a flat male chest, the nipples are farther apart so when boobs start developing they are farther apart as well..hence why we nearly all have a gap in the middle.
4) Men generally have bigger chest muscles and that tends to cause a 'bulge' towards the sternum, which is why, in addition to the gap, ours also tend to point a bit sideways.
5) Following 2-4 above, the bra cups are positioned wrongly on the band to properly fit a male with breasts.
6) Now coming to 'standard' bra sizing...the old 'add 4 or 5' was developed way back before the 2nd WW when there was no such thing as stretch fabric and that was a way of allowing for breathing! That is no longer the case and although it is still quoted it is irrelevant with modern bra's. I can squeeze into a 32 band, 34 is Ok but a bit tight and 36 is fine ( except I have one 36 that I can barely do up!) but the add 4 or 5 method would put me in a 40 or even 42!!
7) Cup size is based on the difference between the two measurements as we all know, so in theory a 42AA= 40A= 38B= 36C= 34D= 32DD but if ( in theory) the VOLUME of the cup is the same in each case then simple common sense says that although a 32DD is huge, a 42AA is very small if not actually unnoticeable.

Bottom line? The bra size is totally irrelevant, the only thing two things that matter are, Is it comfortable? and Does it look OK?

Oh, and one other curved ball to throw in...these days very many bra's from both major brand names and chain stores are actually made in the Far East... just think of the body shape and relative size of many (most?) oriental women...and we wonder why their bra's don't fit us??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon