Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

LeeAnne's Program

26 years old, Asian, 4 children, all breastfed for 6-8 months each.

Weight is currently about 120 lbs. Have been 100-110 for most of my teen and adult years (and a AA cup size). The weight gain, which happened in the past 2 months, helped my boobs a little. Maybe now they are an A or teeny tiny B. I have 32 band size, so the cup sizes are smaller as well.

Have previously done BO for a year with no results. Have done Noogleberry inconsistently for years.

I recently got off PM (which I used for 4 months) with basically no results.

Unfortunately, I couldn't wait to try my next routine (listed below) so I didn't take a break or cleanse or anything. Not sure if my results will be coming from starting my new routine or ending stalling from PM (which I'm not sure if I experienced since my breasts never got much bigger to begin with)

Now taking a mixture of 1/2 soy milk each day, liquid hops in the morning and night, 1 Tbsp flax seeds each day.

I have only recently begun to experience noticeable luteal swelling, which came just as I was stopping PM.

I have had tofu for the past 3 days in my meals, so have skipped the soy milk.

Yesterday I started experiencing nipple pain. Hoping this is a good sign!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon