Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Selling Extra Extra Large (XXL) noogleberry cups

I am selling the extra extra large (XXL) noogleberry cups. I live in the U.S. and will ship the following business day, so the cups should be received by other U.S. residents in 3-5 business days. Private message me about the details. I intend to use paypal.

Welcome to the site, Connie. My PM (private message, not Pueraria Mirifica) is en route.

Just to let anyone who reads this know. I came to an agreement to buy these. She put them on eBay and I won the Buy-it-now. I paid for it using PayPal. Then she changed her mind and sent me back my money. From experience, I know full well that the eBay "binding contract" only applies to the buyer and the seller can do anything they darn well feel like. I'm still debating about what feedback rating to give her. I am so very frustrated.

Anyway, anyone dealing with her should be careful and not expect her to live up to her end of a bargain.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon