Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cocoa Butter + Vitamin E to increase bust size..

Heart 

I've been using Noogleberry for about 6 months now, along with BO for about three, and have seen some results. I've also started doing breast exercises, and I'm hoping to achieve a full B cup in the next 6 months. So, I came across this article on Breast Nexus about how cocoa butter and vitamin E can increase your bust size if you use them together. Here's the article:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5199

I'm really excited about this because from what I've read, you can't use any herbs or pueraria mirifica in lotion form because the BO combined will cancel each other out. So this seems perfect!

I'm wondering if anyone has cocoa butter/vitamin E brands to recommend, or if getting 100% raw form is best. There's a lot of brands on Amazon and eBay, so it's hard to choose.

Let me know what you think and/or if you have any suggestions!

=)

Someone said Vitamin E is an anti-estrogen, but I have my doubts about that...I've used Shea butter and vitamin e before and it didn't seem to keep me from growing...

[Image: 51seDbV2AwL.jpg]

I found this at Target today. I'd like to try it and see how it works, but I'm not sure about how it smells...If I do try it, I'll mix it with my body cream and see what happens.

This is PERFECT. I've always used coca butter- for stretch marks (no luck), moisturizing, and the smell. I just recently added Vitamin E and began to massage. Now that I've read this I'm definately keeping it up! Thanks! Big Grin

Oh wow. I didn't know this :O. I have been using cocoa butter lotion and vitamin E oil, albeit separately. This is good to know. I wonder if the quality of the product depends on the results.... I've been using rite-aid cocoa butter and some vitamin e oil from Trader Joes. They really aren't the best quality but if they are the reason I've kept my growth then HUZZAH!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon