Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Relevant questions about CYCLE PHASES and how to deal with them?

Brick 

Hi!

I hope I wont make a fool of myself with this thread, but to be honest I think I have some questions that a lot of newbies(like me) would like to have answered. From what I've been reading and studying, follicular and luteal phases play quite an important role on NBE....

What's the point with the whole cycling of phytoestrogen herbs and progestrogen herbs? Am I supposed to boost the levels when they are naturally high or naturally low? Or the opposite? Why so? What's the whole logic behind all this? How important is all this stuff? (in other words...Can I completely sabotage my program if I time my pills and herbs incorrectly?)
Oooor, is the only point to keep the cycle normal? What's the problem if it becomes irregular or longer/shorter(as long as boobs are growing...)? Is it dangerous?

I really hope to have these questions answered! I guess they are sort of tricky, but I bet some booby genius here will have the answer... ^^'

Thanks!

And here's a picture for reference! (Taken from Wikipedia)

[Image: MenstrualCycle2_en.svg]

I'd like to know as well & if being on birth control is completely different..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon