Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

loss

ugh. i stopped PM for four days for my period and lost some growth Sad. started back on sunday and still havent gotten any tingles or soreness like i did on the third day last month. im taking 500 mg of maca along with my PM. i feel so upset i lost some growth because i grew a lot last month. i guess thats the price of NBE.
I think im going to do 500 mg of PM when my period comes and 1000 mg the rest of the month. i dont think i need to cycle because im on bcp. let me tell you though i had the worst pms i had in awhile, depression, anger, and bloating. i was a mess for a few days!

oops! i meant to put this on my program thread!

hi there, i sympathise...im not cycling and surprisingly got my period on time. The pms was dreadful though, absolutely the worst EVER. I was so depressed and negative for two days...guessing the PM was responsible?

aww im sorry! hmm im not sure if it is the PM. if you look at my program page i was also taking maca, and Wahaika told me that i had too many androgens which could have caused it.

Hi Francesca22,
I, too, had terrible depression with BO & PM. So bad I ended up with a psych dr. I never realized it was the phytos causing it at the time until I read a thread on this forum. I stopped all NBE for 4 mo & just restarted recently. I'm on PM but added PG cream. It seemed to help this time around. It was also said that if you take FG & PM & you have headaches, increase the FG & decrease the PM. If you have irritability, decrease the FG & increase the PM. I'm no expert (Isabelle is) but I think it has to do with estrogen/progesterone balances. I have no periods so I'm not sure how one would go about it if you're still menstruating.

Ughh this NBE stuff is so confusing! Haha
I actually feel better now that I stopped the maca and am back to my normal self (and a little bit of an extra elavated mood!). Im pretty sure I'm deficient in only estrogen and I haven't been taking anything else but PM and multivitamins.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon