Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bit of help starting up!

Heart 

Hi all, I hope i can post this here

I saw this website yesterday and have been reading it all night and after work. There is a vast amount of information here, and it's a bit hard to track down or match any programs that might suit my type of body. I'm also finding it hard to figure out if it is safe or not to use the amount of herbs everyone is taking on the Pill. If possible i would like some help to build a program to help me grow a bit.

I'm 23, going on 24, 160cm and usually around 45kgs ( & i'm from Australia, i don't know pounds and feet). I'm a 32A cup, not quite filling the cup all the way .. Sad I've been on birth control since i was 14 for severe acne and period irregularity. i have changed to yasmin in the last month after having a break from Diane and my skin returning to its acne ways. I have been taking yasmin for 1 month.

So basically and the older i get the more depressed i get because now I won't grow anymore, and I really need to fix my self esteem because i think its ruining my relationship my fiance and also myself!

I would like to take herbs and do a massage routine. does that kind of combination sound successful? i checked out noogleberry... but i'd like to take herbs first. how much time do I give a regime before results appear, 1 month, 3 months? i am willing to wait however long, but it would be good to get an indication of it working!

Ages ago i took fenugreek, I heard that fenugreek is good for lactating mothers, in turn good for breast growth, but the fact that i sweat heavily already, just made the sweating smell worse, so i had to stop it, i wasn't even sure if it worked or I took enough for it to do anything, but it made me so stinky.

So my goal is to actually fill an A cup , and hopefully be a B cup in the future. i am petitely sized and I don't need LARGE breasts, just enough to look like I didn't skip puberty !

so my main concerns is, should i wait til i am well into my birth control before introducing extra things that will tinker with my hormone system? are there some herbs that can't be taken with the pill? how much of a herb do it take?

I know this is really long winded and you all probably get people crying for help every day, so if anyone has a link to a program that sounds like it would suit me I'd be happy to read that.

thanks for reading

x K

G'day kipper,

I don't think I can be much help concerning information, but wanted to welcome you to the site. You can post anywhere you want, but you're more likely to get a response by posting in an appropriate area as you just did. I just received PM (not sure if you know abbreviations, this is Pueraria Mirifica) but haven't started yet so I cannot comment on speed or effectiveness, although many here say it's done wonders for them. I've resumed Noogling last week (the act of using a Noogleberry) after a break of several years. Am sure I'm doing it wrong, but it might be doing something, it's hard to tell after such a short time.

You can enter something such as "160 cm in in" into Google to have it convert centimeters to inches. In non-metric measures, the 160 cm converts to 5' 3" tall, the 45 kg converts to 99 pounds, and the almost 24 years old converts to almost 24 years old Big Grin

Don't forget to tie your kangaroo down, sport.

Thanks Erica! Good luck with the PM! I have been looking around for it but I guess its something I have to order from overseas Smile

EDIT: I also just used this hormone test: http://www.johnleemd.com/store/resource_...etest.html .. apparently I have Estrogen dominance if that matters !

I ordered my PM through a listing on eBay. The seller was in the USA but the product was shipped from Thailand which is where it's grown. Unless my geography is way off, Thailand is much closer to you than to me. One of the more popular and lower priced brands that people talk about in here is Ainterol, which you can order through eBay. Good luck.

I'm still very new to this myself, but PM has photo estrogens, and if you're estrogen dominant, I'm not so sure that you want to add more. I took Hops (which is supposed to be less potent than PM) for about a month, maybe less, and it made my period really heavy, and I was really depressed during the week before my period, I also didn't see anything exciting happen.

I'm not taking it anymore, but I'm using Brava and seeing very very modest results. You may want to read up on PM a little before committing, if you have too much estrogen, taking more is not going to help you grow. I think it's all about balancing out your hormones, or so I'm starting to learn.

I'm very sensitive to hormones, so I much prefer using suction method myself, especially since I'm finally seeing results...

I'm not sure if it's true, but I'd think that if taking BCP isn't helping you grow, adding more hormones may not do it either. <- take that statement with a grain of salt, it's just a hunch, based on my own experience.

Thanks for your suggestions, I bought some fenugreek, i guess I will trial that again and see if i get maple syrupy .. !

Hi kipper,

Im also from Australia almost 22yrs old and also been onbirth control since 14 years old due to irregular periodsn acne (i have PCOS). Frommyexperience i can say taking herbs wasnt the way to go...did it for months and months but little result also made my period weird so i didnt want to risk anything since i already have hormone problem (but everyonesdifferent) fenugreek was also smelly and taking it onits own apparently has little effect. However what is working for me is using noogleberry 40 min and 10 min breast massage twice a day. I use a massage oil which has volufiline and PM in it from Japan (its called mega venus and it is awesome). I dont know if my growth is from noogling or the oil or both but im really happy. Like u i couldnt fill my Acups but now my boobs are bursting out of them! Its onlybeen 3 weeks btwSmile

Kipper,
First I just want to say I am not for BC pills after all I have learned about them. Our hormones are so fragile, and when we add hormones we don't need, it can have long lasting effects like infertility. Second, the acne tells me you have an imbalance of hormones and without being seen by a homeopathy practitioner there is no way to know which hormone is imbalanced. There is a good hormone balancing herbal tonic you can take that will help it all balance out. I had the same problem with acne and hormones, and this stuff did miracles for me, PMS and all. It's called "Women's Health Tonic" made by Herb Pharm. You could order on Amazon.com. You will know if you are taking too much if you start to get a headache, then just back down the dose. Since it sounds to me that you do have an imbalance, I don't think I would make it worse by adding herbs that are hormonal, because if you are estrogen dominate, you would not want to add phytoestrogens to your body. I would suggest you consider Noogling (no additional hormones needed) Third, your self esteem starts in you sweetie, boobs won't fix it. God doesn't make mistakes, and He intricately put you together to be the person you are, and He made you for a reason. You could be a drop dead goreous model and if you don't love you for you, you would still see an unattractive person in the mirror.

Best to you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon