Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How do I make a PM cream from powder-help please!

Hi everyone.
I'm just wondering if anyone knows what the most effective extraction methof of PM is. I have always found creams more effective than anything taken orally, but I need to ensure the PM can be absorbed transdermally! And don't tell me to just buy cream, it's much more economical to make your own, and you can be sure of the potency!
I would appreciate any help
thanks girls!
Big Grin

Look at the ingredients on the bottle of pm cream and recreate it?If that is even possible. Why not just buy a PM cream product?

I think you might be able to steep it in oil. Someone else on the forum did that with fenugreek just by leaving it in a bottle of olive oil for two weeks. she used it for massage and gained quite a bit of size.

(01-06-2012, 06:24 AM)boobquest2012 Wrote:  I think you might be able to steep it in oil. Someone else on the forum did that with fenugreek just by leaving it in a bottle of olive oil for two weeks. she used it for massage and gained quite a bit of size.

Ooooh!! Do you remember who it was? I'd definitely like to read up on her progress! Tongue

would steeping it in alcohol work, or just distilled water?

My cream's ingredients list says it contains BOTH pm extract and pm powder so it must be beneficial, wouldn't it? Why else would they add the powder and not just extract Huh

Anyway, if you develop a recipe, please share! I bought the extract, but not the powder. But that would be easily remedied. It probably would be more economical to make our own formula, not to mention fun Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon