Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Want to be a D, is it possible using herbs?

I am currently a full B and have been using a lotion I made with Dong Quai, Fennel, Blessed thistle, and Fenugreek, I then use a heating pad for 15 min then do a massage with ylang ylang almond oil and apply heat again. Orally I take tinctures of Dong Quai, Fenugreek, saw palmetto, and fennel. I think I have grown a 1/2 a cup in a week.
What are results that everyone else is having? Is there anyone getting at least 2 cups worth of growth, I need a little encouragement to keep going if I know it will work to get me to a D cup.

I haven't tried anything yet but that sounds like amazing results in a week! congrats. I'd be very happy with what you already started Smile

Thanks kipper. I am having the most luck with Dong Quai. I plan to buy a noogleberry today though, would like to feel more proactive in achieving a bigger size.

Well, the herbs were starting some growth, but I am having some side effects I would rather not put my body through. My liver is killing me and my thyroid has decided to take a vacation, and I have gained a few pounds (I eat rather healthy, low fat, high protein). I ordered a noogleberry today, and I will definetly be going that route. Overloading the liver and shutting down a thyroid is so not worth it. I talked with a friend of mine that is a natural practitioner, and she said women's hormones are very fragile so we need to be really careful about ADDING hormones that our bodies do not need. It's no wonder there are so many posts about acne, weight gain, and other adverse reactions to what I can only say is an overdose of estrogen or progesterone. I want large breasts, but I think I will have to get them with a Noogleberry.
Rainbow 

Yes, I've successfully gone from a B cup to a D cup. I've increased 4 inches but in about one years time.

July 16th 2012 will be my 1 year breast growth anniversary. Big Grin Excited!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon