Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava bra? Use with Noogleberry?

I like how the brava system comes with a black bra supporting the domes and keeping in them place. Has anyone ever tried using the brava bra with the NB domes? Would it work? Where can I get one?

I was just thinking about this last night, I want to give it a try! I was thinking about buying a sports bra that clasps in the front. One that's large enough to firmly hold the domes, and maybe cut a hole for the tubing to hang out of. We might have to get those air locks to remove the tubing and be able to sleep with it on. I just don't see how the suction will hold if I roll over in my sleep, or i might roll on to the release button in my sleep. When i get a chance ill mess around with it.

Well i got to fool around with the idea this weekend, haven't perfected it so i can sleep with it on yet. But here are some pictures i took with the bra and the NB on. I cant seem to get it a good enough seal on it to stay put laying on my back, but then again i might have domes that are too big or the bra doesn't hold the domes in the right place to keep the seal Sad.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon