Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Goal A to a C cup!!!

I was able to use my enhance system in the morning yesterday for an hour and a half, then in the after noon for two hours and last night for an hour an half. my breast are starting to fill out alot more on the tops and, and starting to lift I couldnt be happier. I was so happy that I was able to get five hours in yesterday. my husband is really noticing the difference in them.

I am starting to fill out my medium domes. They are starting to get more comfortable. My breast are swelling wonderfully and its lasting for hours. With swelling they are looking how they did while I was pregnant I cant wait to reach a c cup.

ok so I've been reading alot lately about maca.Is it realy true it increases buttocks.Its been a month now and I've been taking 3 spoons of it 5 times a week.I have not noticed any change in my butt.am not doing any heavy butt exercises,jst squats and lunges maybe 3 times a week.How long does it take to work? and am using maca root powder.Am in south africa and gelatinized capsule maca is nowhere 2 b found (not that I know of)

PLZ help a sista outSad

I take it in the gelatized capsule form. I am not taking it for my butt to get bigger. I am taking it for me to gain weight which I have gained six pounds. I have been on it for about two months now. I started noticing my weight gain aroun the third week in to it, but I also take it protein powder as well, so I am not to sure if its just the maca. all I can say is to measure your butt, and maybe once a month measure it to see if it is getting any bigger. I dont know if you can order some online for the capsule form. I shop through Iherb .com to get mine. I purchased three bottles because taking three pilss a day only gives you 11 days. I hope this helps, keep me updated

so I measured myself.....and even though my breasts were not the target but they fill much fuller,am a 32c,it's only been a month and I've been taking maca only and I must say my breasts don't fit well in my bra anymore,even my boyfriend compliments them.I'll probably wear a 32D now.
Now my butt was 38,13 inches and now am a 39.It's slowly growing,am sure if I do someRolleyes exercises it would grow much quicker,only if I wasn't lazy!

I am the same way. I have a bit of a pudge from my weight gain and I know I should tone my stomache but I cant bring myself to doing it. congrats on your gain of your butt. keep me updated. do you have a programm page?

So I have noticed that my breast are more rounded now, which explains why I have some cleavage when I wear my bra. I am so glad that they are not saggy anymore. I am hoping to start filling outward now. I am so excited to continue my program considering I have only been on my program for two months and I am already starting to see results. My husband is definetly seeing and feeling a differnce. I wonder what next month will bring me?

I was looking at pics I took on my phone o my breasts before I started NBE, and pics I took today after to months. There is such a differnce in my breasts now. I knew my breast looked horrible two months ago, but I didnt realize how bad they were. I told my husband he was crazy for thinking my breasts were beautiful then. I cant believe the differnce. I am definetly continuing with my program.

That is so wonderful!! Congrats, amy29!! Smile

Thank you. I would post my pics, but my cell phone will not load them to my computer. My nipples were completely at the bottom of my breast before I started my program now the are in the center where they belong. I could not believe how bad my breast really were until I took the pics. It is so nice that something is actually working just after two months.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon