Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Goal A to a C cup!!!

I am so upset with myself. I was doing so well for three months and now I have not taen my ub for a month although I continued with my enhance system. Now I am back on track with UB but I was not able to use my enhance system for a week due to nephes staying the night all the time. I swear I can only imagine how far I would have been if I would not have missed a month of my UB. so now I am starting over. though I must say I did not lose the little bit I had gained for those three months. SOOO DISAPPOINTED in myself.

I have taken a long break from my journey with enhance and UB, but I started my journey back up for two weeks now. I love the enhance system as it definetly adds more roundness to the breast. I only use it once a day for about 1-2 hours. I am a small A cup but have cleavage. I am going to stick with my routine for six months to see if I can gain some more. Last time I was on my journey for three months, and accomplished quite a bit of roundness. Fingers crossed to stick with this program for six months straight, and make it to a B cup!!!
Big Grin

well I am keeping up with my routine as far as the enhance system, and UB. I decided to start doing crunches, and some push ups. I need to tone my body before I go on vacation at the end of August. I seen on hear that if you rub on MR it is suppose to help with swelling for the breast. I bought some today, and I am giving it a try. I definetly feel the cool, heat, tingling feeling in my breast. I put my enhance system on to see if I can get really good swelling. I get good swelling anyways, but this should give really good swelling! Fingers crossed!!Wink I just pray I can keep up with my routine. Huh

using MR doesn't seem to do much for me, so I figured I would try pc cream. I bought some today and I am going to see if that will help with my breast development. I was not able to use my enhance system for the last two days, due to my nephew staying the night, but I am going to try and wear it for two hours tonight, and hope to get really good swelling. I have upped the dose of my UB to two pills three times a day. I have noticed my breast feel a little heavy, and some breast pains. I have continued doing push ups, as well as my crunches. I am hoping to fill out a little before my trip to Florida at the end of August. I just need to limit children staying at my house all the time.

I am happy to Report that I am still going strong with my routine Big Grin I have felt some sensations in my breast! I am still doing my push up and crunches. I cant wait to see some results with my program. I added MSM to my routine I am taking 2 pills in the morning and 2 at night. I started taking them Friday night. so I hope it helps. I thought about adding Maca back into my regimen but I need to think about it. I don't like taking a bunch of pills all the time.

I am happy to say I am still going strong with my regimen. my breast seem like the are filling out my bra. I am so happy to see some results. I don't get to use my enhance system often as there is always some one hanging out at my house, but the supplements are working.

I am happy to say that my breast are filling out nicely! there is more roundness to my breast, and they look great in a bra. I am hoping that by the end of August they look even more incredible, for my trip to Florida!

Everything seems to be going well! My husband said my breasts are filling out! He said your breast look different. so I said look different how? he said they are more perkier, and are a little bigger. Its nice that they are perkier because my breast were a little droopy. It is nice that he is noticing a difference in them. I don't were my enhance system as much as I would like but I do massage everyday. glad I am seeing some changes even if they are little.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon