Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ever since taking herbs I have had sharp pains in my neck and ribs

I find this very strange and I trying not to relate this to herbs. But I have not had any lifestyle changes besides the herbs. I take the enhancement blended kit from greenbush and this does not occur everyday or all day it comes and goes. But last night I woke up in pain because every time I breathed sharp pains would shoot through my right side of neck. Last sunday for hours straight I had sharp pains shooting through my ribs on the left side and it just happens to be every time i breathe as well. It is so strange and it is scaring me.

If any one has ever experienced this please let me know. Or if anyone has any clue what this might be or from I would love to hear about it. THANKS SOO MUCH!

I would say stop taking the herbs for a week or so and let things clear your system. Start again taking a low dose and work your way up. It sounds similar to the pains I get if I use to much progesterone or take too much phyto-estrogens into my system. Keep in mind that certain things like coffee can effect your dosages. If I remember correctly, coffee is a phyto-estrogen.

Maybe keep a diary of what you eat and take and don't take. Maybe it will give you an idea of what may be causing it. Knowing you hormone levels could help you as well.

Just a few suggestions. Good luck.

Thank you Andy! I appreciate the info.

I found this to be so strange as far as the sharp pains go. Once i started my herbal program i tried to cut out caffeine entirely. SO now I drink decaf coffee. I am not sure if this makes a difference or not.

Did the pains occur in you neck and ribs as well?

Thanks again.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon