Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can growth be maintained using cream only?

Hi all,
I've been taking PM for a few months and achieved some pretty good growth. Only problem is, I keep bleeding on and off all the time (this has gone on for 3 months). I will see the gyn soon, but in the meantime, I want to switch to JUST the PM breast cream and stop taking the capsules. Does anyone know if size can be maintained using only the breast cream (and not the pills)? My thinking is that applying the cream externally will lessen the likelihood that the uterus would be affected by PM. (I am post-menopausal).
Thanks for any thoughts or experience on whether breast cream can maintain size.
Ellen

Hi Ellen. Just wanted to say that I had read somewhere on the old forum to use PM cream to maintain growth. There are people who grew from PM cream alone and some people say that it is more effective than PM taken internally.

Sorry to hear about your bleeding. I would definitely recommend switching to cream in your case.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon