Underbust: 27"
Overbust: 29
Bust: 28.5"
No children
Combination Birth Control

Diet: High carb, mostly meat and veggies
Exercise: Light cardio every now and then

PROGRAM

I've decided to introduce herbs slowly considering I'm a small size as well as estrogen deficient.
So I'm gonna go with Fenugreek, Red Clover, FlaxSeed Oil. Possibly Ginger Biloba.

PLAN

DAYS 1-14:
Spearmint tea - 2 cups a day (throughout plan)

DAYS 14-27:
1st & 2nd month - 610mg Fenugreek (1x a day)
3rd month - 610mg Fenugreek (2x a day = 1220mg)
4th month - Break
5th month - 610mg Fenugreek (2x a day = 1220mg), Red clover?, FlaxSeed Oil?

I've been searching the forum for quite awhile and I'm still quite confused with some stuff.
So my questions for you knowledgeable people are:

When to add Red Clover and FlaxSeed oil? How much dosage?
FlaxSeed oil, external or interal?
Is Ginger Biloba essential for circulation?

Any advice is appreciated thanks Smile

Any help would be great thanks Big Grin

There's probably no need to ramp up so slowly. PM is the only herb that usually gets ramped up at such a glacial pace, but PM is different from other herbs for a lot of important reasons. If you want, you can just increase the dose of herbs by one pill per day, or 1 pill every 2 days, until you start to get feelings in your breasts, or you reach the maximum dosage. If you want to take RC you probably shouldn't take it every single month. You could try using the RC for a few months in a row until you're no longer getting any sensations or growth, at which point you could switch to hops for a few months and only use RC when you're growth slows down. I could be wrong, but I think RC raises progesterone more strongly than most other progesteronic herbs, like FG, so taking it for months on end without a break sounds like it would be a bad idea.

5,000 mg is a good absolute maximum for FG, and probably half that for RC, but you have to find the right dose for you. You don't have to ramp up the flaxseed oil, just take 3,000 mg from day one. Flaxseed might help increase you're natural estrogen production, but possibly only in combination with a B-complex and plenty of animal protein that contains a decent amount of animal fat. I don't mean that you have to eat a pile of bacon everyday, but eating only dry chicken breast is not very good for your estrogen production. Natural (endogenous) estrogen production, might not even be that important if you're taking a strong phytoestrogen like hops.

You should also be using a "topical" aka boobie batter. You can make a very cheap one by combining equal amounts FG powder and olive oil and steeping the mixture for a week, but it's very smelly, gritty, and impractical. A more pleasant option would be to use a dropperful of FG extract and rub it in completely than follow it with cocoa butter to help with absorption, like Wahaika recommends. Alcohol free extracts are much less smelly, which is why Greenbush's extract is so popular for massage, but it'll still smells pretty bad. By far the easiest and most pleasant option is to just use PM cream. St.Herb's PM cream smell's great and feels like regular lotion. BTW, it's totally fine to use PM cream while following an herbal program, and it might even work better.

I almost forgot, ginko biloba is probably just not necessary IMO. It increases circulation, which might help a little bit with the absorption of topicals, but it's probably better to just use heating pad or even DMSO gel if your concerned about that. I you do use DMSO gel, be sure to use only a very small amount at a time. Maybe just a finger dab per breast.
Star 

Wow thanks for all info! I was thinking of using FN tea for days 20-23 like in Isabelle's program page instead of the RC. I have some PM cream leftover when I realized that the growth I had gained would need herbs to keep it permanent.A couple questions, would flaxseed help externally too? And is it better to take the FG doses all at once or take them separately at morning & night.

Thanks for the help I can't wait to start! Got some herbs on the way Smile

(29-08-2012, 04:23 AM)Galatea Wrote:  Wow thanks for all info! I was thinking of using FN tea for days 20-23 like in Isabelle's program page instead of the RC. I have some PM cream leftover when I realized that the growth I had gained would need herbs to keep it permanent. A couple questions, would flaxseed help externally too? And is it better to take the FG doses all at once or take them separately at morning & night.

Thanks for the help I can't wait to start! Got some herbs on the way Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon