Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bigger Butt?

Has anyone notice a change in their bum size??

I head the herb maca helps with "bum" enlargment I been reading it on the internet I might go to my local vitamin store to grab some my pants size is 26 hopefully I gain a couple inches. Big Grin

Yes, it does help getting a bigger butt but you have to take it during the follicular phase, the first 14 days of your cycle. I have the bigger butt secrets ebook and it says to take it with pueraria mirifica or hops (only one). I havent tried the program out yet as I only bought it a couple days ago and I want to grow my boobs first Big Grin then my butt. Here's the link:

http://biggerbuttsecrets.com/get-a-bigger-butt.html

Isabella

Do you mean bigger due to the UB? Yes I've noticed a slight increase in my hips. I took Maca in December for 3 weeks & grew a full inch. It was the same month I started UB. My UB didn't work for that month & I know this because I stopped taking both because I got sick. I started my UB back up in February & BAM I felt pains, tingles & all that right away! I didn't feel any of that when I was on Maca & UB. I took UB the whole month of December & didn't notice a thing, no pains/nothing! So within that first month of taking UB alone (no Maca) I did have growth, small but it was there. I'm going thru a growth spurt at the moment!! YippeeBig Grin I have to say that I do also use a noogleberry system. I haven't used it for the past 2 months & just picked it back up on the 7th of this month (long story) but I know that NB works without a doubt. I went from a 36A to 36B while using it. I can fit into a 34C but I'm not busting out of it, not yet anyway. Can't wait until I do!

Sorry. I meant the maca helps with butt growth. I have no idea whether UB helps, but with your results it seems like it does. Nice progress!

What is UB? Lol.Blush
N thanks isabella Smile

Hi everyone, i dont come on here that much anymore and i hope you dont mind me commenting, but BO bovine ovary like ultra breast and bountiful breast can help with getting a bigger butt, i took Bountiful breast for almost 2 years and i had a big increase, now i actually was male when i started many moons ago lol so it would be abit different for me but it increased my butt, maca does in some cases help also,depends on the individual though Sad heres a pic of my butt lol not the best thing in the world to see and i hope i dont cause offence. Remember i did start out as male though.

[attachment=1879]

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Hey Cheryl that's a pretty curvy pic there!! It's actually lovely. You could tell that curves came in & filled out! Wish that would happen to me LoL

(22-05-2012, 11:36 PM)Cheryl1989 Wrote:  Hi everyone, i dont come on here that much anymore and i hope you dont mind me commenting, but BO bovine ovary like ultra breast and bountiful breast can help with getting a bigger butt, i took Bountiful breast for almost 2 years and i had a big increase, now i actually was male when i started many moons ago lol so it would be abit different for me but it increased my butt, maca does in some cases help also,depends on the individual though Sad heres a pic of my butt lol not the best thing in the world to see and i hope i dont cause offence. Remember i did start out as male though.

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Wow! That's impressive!
Thank you for putting this up on the thread. I am more inclined to use UB for my next routine.

tibetan, I have always been well endowed butt wise, but before I started BO I believe I was about 37-38 inches on the butt, now I'm 40 inches, not sure if it's from that, other stuff I've taken, or working out. But I do think NBE helps increase the all over curves of the body. HTH

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon