Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ainterol question

Tongue 

Hi! i¡m a new member to the forum but have been reading it for a while now, so i have decided to buy the ainterol caps but i wonder, are these 2 the same?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pueraria-Mirif...2c50fa15fe

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ainterol-Puera...2987058693

I know there is a diference with the number of pills for each but since one has breast & butt pills as tittle i got this little doubt, because i wouldn't want to increase my butt size anymore Blush i really would need that growment for my tiny boobs Sad

And just to be sure about my decision, i'm a 20 year old girl, is PM ok for me to take?

I am going to order noogleberry also, i'm so exited about begining with my program! Big Grin

Hi,
Yes they are exactly the same thing. You get 100 x500mg capsules in each pot.

I have ordered all my PM from this particular seller with no problems.

I've never noticed any effect on my butt, personally, but my boobs have grown.

There are a load of threads regarding the suitability of PM for younger women and I'm not qualified to comment myself.

Hope this helps a little.

I am 22 years old, and I have been taking PM for roughly 7 months. In the first few months, my butt grew like 3-4 inches, but in a nice, round and shapely manner. My breasts are following, slowly but surely!

Hi! Taking this pills (I never really started because I took them for 10 days and then stopped, waiting from day 15 of my cicle to day 1) I ha some strange bleedings like a week before menstruation.

I went to the gynecologist and told me that I should have a estogen high and progest low. She told me I could have progesterone supplements or the anticonceptive ring. I didnt take any of them and this month it went normaly, no bleedings.

I stopped having PM (ainterol) for this reason, and now i dont know if to start again. I am considering a not very well known surgery called Lipofilling, in wich they take some fat from your body and they place it on your breasts. The thing is i'm thin so I don't know if its possible (the first visit is 100€, and if i'm not elegible...) The surgery is arround 4000€.

I would rally take PM if I was sure it is really safe, but i don't feel like it is.
I'm going to ask a gynecologist, and then tell you. Have any of you spoken to a gyne about this?

Bye bye!

Thanks for your replys they are very helpful Smile

Windy i think i'm going to see a ginecologist, i have never been to one before, but i think it would be the best to know if PM is safe.

I was considering buying BO before, but i was afraid since it's a bovine product so i decided to go for something natural, so i thought PM would be the best.

I don't get that about having estrogen high and progesteron low, is it important to know before taking PM?

About that surgery you say, i have heard about it before, i'm not sure but i think the fat they place in your breasts dissapears after a while, is it true?. You have to gain weight if you are very thin though so don't worry, it is not impossible Tongue

While I can't speak about your gynecologist, I can say that many, if not most, MDs are not familiar with herbal supplements. All they know about is pharmaceuticals. (ok, "all" is a heck of a lot to know). So, unless you luck out and find a doc who realizes that it's their job to know about the interaction of supplements with pharmaceuticals, they might not be too helpful. I say that it's their job because many, many people are taking natural supplements and some of them do react with pharmaceuticals, so how can the doc do a good job if they don't know this area?

Mmm ok, you are so right Erica; so i think it depends of the person whether you do well with a herb or not. I am going to try PM and see how i do, i guess there is no need to consult it with a gyne.
And about having estrogen high and that, umm should i know how i have those or is it not necessary?

(22-02-2012, 05:17 AM)Planita Wrote:  Mmm ok, you are so right Erica; so i think it depends of the person whether you do well with a herb or not. I am going to try PM and see how i do, i guess there is no need to consult it with a gyne.
And about having estrogen high and that, umm should i know how i have those or is it not necessary?

I dont know if im right, but from day 1 to 15 of your period(counting from the day u start bleeding) is where the estrogens are important, and from day fifteen to the day before you start with your period, it is the progesterone.
I understand that PM makes estrogen increase, so then it may alterate the progesterone levels. I repeat i don't know if this is exactly the way it is, but i belive that that is wat happened to me.

Anyway, i have te appointment with the surgeron somwhere in march. Whatever he sais about fat disapearing i'll tell you!

I think some of it does but not completely. Just as every fat in the body, when yo get thinner the fat goes away...

(22-02-2012, 03:37 PM)Windy Wrote:  Anyway, i have te appointment with the surgeron somwhere in march. Whatever he sais about fat disapearing i'll tell you!

I think some of it does but not completely. Just as every fat in the body, when yo get thinner the fat goes away...

i wish you the best! and please let me know about what he tells you Tongue
good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon