Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting BO, please give advice.

Hi guys,

So i am really hoping BO will work. I've tried many resources and different herbs, nothign worked. Paid for triactol which is hella expensive, and it slightly made me a little fuller but really no change!!

I am getting depressed from this, I am 24 and barely fill an A cup. Even with the increase your breast size by 2 cups bras by VS doesn't do justice. Whats even worse is that I tried all the pushups at VS and couldn't get much cleavage and the girl said maybe there's hope!! AngryAngry

I ended up crying in the change room. So this is my last shot (or I'll heavily consider breast implants)
I've spent days reaading this forum and it gave me hope. I'm really hoping i didnt run into a scam here, but hearing all the stories gives me hope.

I've bought 2 months of Ultrabreast and will take a protein/meal replacement shake at least once per day (which will include all my vitamins).
I am also considering buying the noogle berry (advice on this? worth it??) and will take in conjunction if this really works.
( should i buy the small NB? and any extras, reading that some people got the ring clips or things for nipples )

UB will arrive in 10 days, will order NB this week if everyone recommends it, and will be super diligent for however long. I know it takes months to see growth, but i'm hoping at least after 2 months I will see something.

I have very low goals here. I would be happy to be a full B. But reading I see people get breast envy, but one step at a time!

Thanks for your help!!

PS. will UB make you gain weight

- L

Hi yamahar,

NB doesn't work that well for me, but it works so well for so many people that I have to recommend it (I really think I'm in the minority). If you want, just lurk through the noogleberry forums and see the progress. I wouldn't get the smalls, though, I'd get the medium domes. The smalls are REALLY small. I bought them and could only use them for a month or two before I needed the mediums.

Sounds like you have a good plan for your BO, just remember that you might have to supplement with Kelp or L-Tyrosine to keep your temperature up. UB shouldn't make you gain weight on its own, although the protein shakes might (if they increase your caloric intake beyond what you usually get) so I think you're smart to use one as a meal replacement.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon