Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what size nb cups should i get?

I've been reading quite a bit about what everyone is saying about this noogleberry and it seems pretty amazing. I'm to the point to where I'm wanting to get it! But not sure what size cups to get?
I was thinking of going with the small set because I only wear a 33A
and i'm not wanting to gain to much off of it my goal is the upper A's or a low B
would the small cups be the right choice?

Hello missmolly,

I started out a 32A, as well, and the small cups were the perfect fit for me. I also ordered the mediums, just in case, which I would advise you to do. Boobie greed is contagious! Also, I think that you will find that you will outgrow your small domes quickly. However, I think starting out with the smalls is great, because it helps you avoid over-pumping and using too much pressure as your breasts get used to the system.

Hope this helped!

Well thank you very much for your reply, it did help!! I'm pretty excited to try this out, I'm going to order my kit in the next few weeks!

Welcome to the site, MissMolly (Good Golly, you sure can Rock n Roll - old song lyrics). NotSoBusty covered it already. I just wanted to welcome you and say that you have tremendous willpower being able to wait a "few weeks" to place your order. Once they decide to get something, most in here, including myself, want it yesterday.

Everyone teases me with that song, its funny that you would put that on here Big Grin! Thank you kindly for the welcome! I'll be sure to post again when I do order :]

When you buy you can buy directly from the noogleberry website (www.noogleberry.com). They also usually have a listing on eBay so you could order it through there and get the eBay Buyer Protection. I found them extremely pleasant to work with, mine arrived from England to west coast USA in a week or so.

If you order on eBay, be aware that there are some resellers of NB who get theirs from NB and sell it to you, usually at slightly higher prices. So why not deal direct? Also, read the eBay posting carefully. The listing is for a specified cup size, but they say you can request a different size by email or as a comment on your PayPal payment, which is what I did. I see a current listing from NB offering mediums, but saying you could order small or large by request. If you think you need XL or XXL or want cushion rings, you can "ask the user" and Lucy (head of noogleberry) will work with you as she is with me right now (I'm considering buying a second NB so I can have the larger cups and a spare pump.)

Best of luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon