Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

L-arginine cream

I plan to mak esome l-arginine cream by putting the contents of tablets into a lotion base. I'm wondering though, can I just empty the capsules in directly? Or do I have to boil the contents or some other method of extraction into liquid to ensure it can actually permeate the skin? Would boiling denature it somehow (it is an amino acid)? I would appreciate any and all advice/input. Thanks!

Why not simply either take the tablets orally as they were intended, or simply buy a cream and avoid both the hard work and total uncertainty that doing it yourself it will ever be effective?

It's almost certain to be heat sensitive and boiling most things 'kills' them one way or another, so I wouldn't even consider that as an option.

Hey Quest,

I have done this. Make sure you get some kind of natural base lotion,cream or gel and make sure the aminos you get are "free form," that way you are sure to absorb through them through the skin since you are not converting them via digestion.

Mix till the powder or liquid is thoroughly suspended/absorbed in the base.

Can amino acids even be absorbed transdermally and does it require a different method of production? I question the effectiveness, otherwise bodybuilders would be taking l-lecuine baths.

Well I know it can transfered transdermally but you need a carrier like DMSO(can be dangerous) or MSM cream (more gentle) to penetrate the area.

Id say to take internally would distribute evenly through lout the body but since we just want to grow the breasts, we specifically target the area by placing it on the breasts. That's the only real difference in my opinion.

I have a few products that have amino acids in them but not sure of their structure for absorption by the time they are added into the cream.

Just try it and it wouldn't hurt to take it internally as well. How else would we find out if we didn't try these things.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon