Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

nature day

I just orderd a 6 month supply. I really hope it works. Has anyone else used this. If so did it work and how long did it take. I really hope I didn't waste my money. Someone please help

Hello Gucci,

i try the cream and the liquid....... The cream was ok but the liquid taste nasty and i didnt bought it again but you have to try at least 3 month(no matter with PM you try) before seeing result and everyone is different...

i wish you good luck and keep us updated on your growth

jul

Hi

Different days have various aspect just to celebrate the nature day yet here is no pet specification for its more explanation.

I'm currently using Natureday. I'm on my second bottle of liquid and second jar of cream. I also use the soap and pills. I've been using it for almost 7 weeks now, and I have noticed a little growth (mostly firming). I only massage the cream into my left breast because it is significantly smaller than my right. My left breast is a full A/ small B and my right breast is a full B. I've been taking Fenugreek the entire time, and recently added Saw Palmetto a few days ago...and PM today.

I get the impression that Natureday and Wonderup are the 2 general herb formulations with the most successes, so you should be fine with your choice. But nobody can tell you how long it would take to get results because everyone is different. Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon