Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava Graduates, when did you reach your size?

(20-02-2012, 10:13 AM)Leckie Wrote:  I only started to show big changes at the start of week 17!

I used it for a total of 26 weeks and went up a full cup size and 2 years later have still retained it all.

That's awesome! Not because it took you so long but because it makes me feel like I'm not wasting all sorts of time right now. I"m officially in my week 10 today. So, I've completed 9. With all that effort, I'm not really keeping much more than fullness. I think that inch I've claimed is a hoax, I think it has to do with how I hold my tape. What I've got so far is very little. Very. I can't help but think, if this is my half way point, this is bloody depressing. I think I'd love to end up with my 16 hour swelling. I'm not sure if that's realistic.

Keep in mind, my swelling isn't magical multiple cup sizes. After 17 hours I fill out my 34B cup bra that I wear now. By the way, I'm somewhere between 32 and 34 band (I'm 28.5" under bust, I started out with 34" over my chest, and I think I'm a little over that now). I was filling out a 32B to begin with, but I'm hoping to fill out a 34B. The difference between those two sizes is pretty significant.

Did you get a lot of morning swelling? I get some, but nothing like other people describe, maybe about an inch, maybe less. After 16 hours I get a little over an inch and I get what I consider to be my ideal boobs (which I'm guessing is that cup size). Do you think I'm being realistic in hoping to end with that?

I feel a little silly with being so inconsistent with my measurements, but it's hard to get right for me... I'm much better with comparing pictures and bra "states".

Would you say your final size coincided with any type of early morning swelling you were getting? Just to get an idea.

Also, I'm flustered, but in case you haven't tried Brava it does give results to some degree within 6 weeks or so. Those results are mostly fullness though (at least for me). My boobs look different, and i would say better than they did to begin with, but there isn't much change in size (yet! I hope...) I think I respond to NBE very slowly, so I don't want to discourage anyone, it's just me. I never had BC related bust increase, and even when i gain weight (which I do easily) the last place it goes to is my boobs. And even then, I don't really get much.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Brava Graduates, when did you reach your size? - by Malina - 16-02-2012, 02:11 AM
RE: Brava Graduates, when did you reach your size? - by CousinRose - 19-02-2012, 05:32 PM
RE: Brava Graduates, when did you reach your size? - by Malina - 19-02-2012, 07:07 PM
RE: Brava Graduates, when did you reach your size? - by Leckie - 20-02-2012, 10:13 AM
RE: Brava Graduates, when did you reach your size? - by Malina - 21-02-2012, 02:36 AM
RE: Brava Graduates, when did you reach your size? - by Malina - 21-02-2012, 03:07 AM
RE: Brava Graduates, when did you reach your size? - by Malina - 21-02-2012, 03:18 AM
RE: Brava Graduates, when did you reach your size? - by Malina - 22-02-2012, 04:47 AM
RE: Brava Graduates, when did you reach your size? - by godiva72 - 17-05-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: Brava Graduates, when did you reach your size? - by Leckie - 24-02-2012, 08:21 PM
RE: Brava Graduates, when did you reach your size? - by Malina - 25-02-2012, 06:03 AM