Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava Graduates, when did you reach your size?

Oh, my gosh, I hate it, haha. I dream about the day I can finally kiss them goodbye and I've been fantasizing about selling them. I was actually looking at ebay for inspiration and someone said. "I did it for 10 weeks and I got my inch, now someone else can use it! (so much work...)" Made me laugh.

In all seriousness, if I were single this wouldn't be *that bad*. But I really feel for my live in boyfriend, I work full time and when I come home I have to throw them on to get my 11 hours in. All he sees of me during the week is wearing that ridiculous rig. It was a source of never-ending amusement for a while, but I think now that he's had his lulz he is really ready for it to be over. I designated my half way point to be at 11 weeks. So 2 more weeks. I'm not terribly impressed yet, but it seemed to have ramped up this week quite a bit.

I may be a bit unrealistic, but I was hoping for a little more than I'm getting. I see a tiny bit of a difference, but I see lots of posts with people getting pretty significant results from brava and I'm still waiting. Its sounds like you had some really awesome results. I'm jealous Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Brava Graduates, when did you reach your size? - by Malina - 16-02-2012, 02:11 AM
RE: Brava Graduates, when did you reach your size? - by CousinRose - 19-02-2012, 05:32 PM
RE: Brava Graduates, when did you reach your size? - by Malina - 19-02-2012, 07:07 PM
RE: Brava Graduates, when did you reach your size? - by Leckie - 20-02-2012, 10:13 AM
RE: Brava Graduates, when did you reach your size? - by Malina - 21-02-2012, 02:36 AM
RE: Brava Graduates, when did you reach your size? - by Malina - 21-02-2012, 03:07 AM
RE: Brava Graduates, when did you reach your size? - by Malina - 21-02-2012, 03:18 AM
RE: Brava Graduates, when did you reach your size? - by Malina - 22-02-2012, 04:47 AM
RE: Brava Graduates, when did you reach your size? - by godiva72 - 17-05-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: Brava Graduates, when did you reach your size? - by Leckie - 24-02-2012, 08:21 PM
RE: Brava Graduates, when did you reach your size? - by Malina - 25-02-2012, 06:03 AM