Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can herbs cause a hormonal balance that could lead to breast lumps?

I've been on NBE for almost two months now, slowly adding herbs as I go. I'm currently taking FG, SP, Red Clover and Maca. This past week I noticed a lump in my breast. I can honestly say that it may have already been there, and because I keep switching my massage and method up, I hadn't noticed it until then. But I'm also worried that my herbal routine may be the culprit here.
I realize that if it if a tumor, its almost definitely benign, and if its anything else, it may also go away on its own. However, I can't stand to feel it there; it creeps me out to feel it. I'm curious if my hormone changes from the herbs may have increased my lkkelihood to develop such a thing. If so, what would be the most probable one doing this? Id hate to lower any of my doses as I'm already seeing significant growth, but if it comes down to it, I will.

I'm 21 years old and have always had severely low levels of estrogen, so I can't imagine even on all these herbs that my esgrogen levels could be too terribly high. Could it also be due to jumping straight into my doses indtead of slowly ramping and letting my body adjust to tbe hormonal changes? Anyone else experience a similar problem? Any help would greatly be appreciated. (I know whoever posts is going to tell me to get it checked out, and I plan to. I'm just hoping to find resolve as far as my regimin so that I can continue nbe.)

My apologies, my phone makes it hard to spell properly and to edit posts.

I'm not an expert on this, but I know that an estrogen dominant condition encourages the growth of tumors. I'm totes confused about all of the effects of the herbs you listed, but if they are causing you to be in a constant state of estrogen being out of proportion of other hormones, especially progesterone, then the estrogenic activity of the herbs caused it. But it may have already been there. I don't know how many months it takes for a tumor to form. I would have it checked out. I don't want to scare you but that stuff can turn disastrous, better safe than sorry.

Hi
Yes the herb cause a hormonal balance that is very effective all over the body now let we still not use the herbs medicen but thinking to apply very soon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon