Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Journey Journal

This will be a way for me to track my own progress as well as keep updated on the forum... So here goes nothing:

About 6 or 7 years ago I started researching NBE... There unfortunately wasnt too many places to see unbiased information or reviews so I went in blind. I started with Breast Success for maybe 6 mos I believe and didnt have any results from what I remember. I was discouraged but looked into other options and found pumping. During this time I wanted to pump and use a supplement... I didnt feel it was in pill form so I found Natureday site I think their product is Fulfillment. It was NASTY drops and gel cream (may be wrong), a tea came in around this time as well, not sure from what company. I got a cheap Salonmay pump. I horribly bruised myself overpumping... I would get frustrated from loss of suction wanting to leave it on for hours like Brava systems but couldnt... The whole experience from the nasty drops to awkward domes(which i broke one out of anger) was awful but something I used during that time worked and I acheived some growth which I somewhat maintained.

I am now looking back into NBE options and found this WONDERFUL site I love you guys already!!! I have one of my old salonmay pumps VERY small dome so it doesnt take but a couple pumps to fill...

My NB is on its way medium cups but im sure after a week or 2 i'll need the lrg. Given my bodies current receptiveness to just massage and that little pump for 2 days for like 15mins each.

I have ordered Zoft and will look into UB VERY soon...Also looking into hypnosis and PM cream...Later this evening I will post a few starter pics to reference sorry I dont have PRE pics from back then (or even a few days ago) but back then I was a full 34A loose 32B if that makes sense if I said that right, now im sure im a B---> lol in more than one way JK... Tonight before I massage and pump I will take before pics show the TEENY pump and the after of that too...

Any suggestions are appreciated... Though I have about a year of prior experience I'm a newbie to all this new information, products and support group...

HAPPY GROWING...

Welcome, ItMeansPure! Big Grin

I had a very similar journey that led me this site! It is such a wealth of information, and I learn something new everyday. I love this site!! It really changed my NBE journey from an insufficient whim into a well-rounded and researched program that produces results.

I'm excited for you to learn. Let me know if you have any questions regarding PM, because that is what I have been doing and may be able to help you. There are a ton of helpful girls who are well-versed and successful in the Bovine Ovary and UB neck of the woods.

Happy Boobie Growing!!

"How's it growing?" NotSoBusty,

I am excited to learn too... Everyone here seems so supportive and willing to provide helpful info... PM and BO seem so confusing with all the cycling and supplements im nervous but will try!!! Thank you for offering your knowledge I will DEFINITELY be inquiring...

Other than that once I get off today, I will posts last nights pictures if I can find the transfer cable Dodgy

Just an update still waiting on a few things in the mail...
Received my Zoft a few days ago still pumping and massaging daily. I am waiting to start taking anything until the NB comes I also ordered the pink electric massager from Ebay (kind of excited about this for some reason, just from reading the posts)... I also bought UB I couldnt help it, it tried to wait to see what Zoft does but I want it on hand... Its on itway also..

I found the transfer cable!!! Posting the pics from the other day and also some from last night... Sorry didnt get a before but the after from last night seems fuller than the one from th 14th...

Today I will put together a program with the things I will start with... I am getting more and more excited as the days go by!!!

I have:
Zoft
MSM
Collagen
Flax oil
Fenugreek
Tea tree
Roman chamomile
Mothers Milk Tea (will take it VERY easy on this)
Cocoa butter lotion

I will be making a massage batter but need a few more essential oils and the NB and massager... Downloaded Blake Talks but have not added anything but massage and light pumping daily for now.

Trying to post these pictures is seeming fruitless... GRRRR!!!Huh

Update: I downloaded this free editing software from Google called Picasa, playing with it so sorry about the varying sizes (never used it and am slightly confused). I hope this works. Will do another picture update a week after NB comes and I start my program...

You may be able to see that the pump i am currently using doesnt take in my whole breast, as shown by the indentation.

These are just a couple random: My old Salonmay pump and some with a VS Pink bra in size S...

In the AM:

I want to massage and drink a cup of Mothers Milk Tea
1 Zoft (until I ramp up)
1 MSM
1 Collagen
Not sure yet if I will take fenugreek or just use it when I bake my boobs in batter

Afternoon:

I have been slipping away to mssage in the bathroom at work so I will continue this as best as possible...

In the Evening:
1 Cup Mothers Milk Tea
1 Zoft (until ramp up)
1 MSM
1 Collagen
Massage (chi)
Pump for an 1-2hours
Massage (pink massager)
Slather in boobie batter
Blake Talks before sleep

If anyone has suggestions PLEASE let me know...

Also I take cyproheptadine for weight gain, looked into any interactions but I dont see any... I will start UB after Zoft... So during this next couple of months I will moniter my temp. Im pretty sure I stay around 98 so I should be ok, better if I take my iron like I am supposed due to the fact i have slight anemia!!!

Happy Booby Growing My Lovlies!!!

Off Today So I figured I would post some stats, I know I can become obsessive compulsive about measurements so if I move up a bra/cup size i will update stats but I will do more pictures as I feel those are a better way to show progress, plus I feel pictures help compare shape, size, etc. and when I see pictures I am more encouraged and motivated!!! Althought I do READ READ READ programs and effects and such...

My birth name means pure but my friends call me Niks.
I live in Midwest, USA (doesnt matter where... LOL all the midwest states are the same!!!)
27 yrs
5' 3"
110lbs (want to be 117-120)
As of today 3 hours after pumping (still using small non-NB cup)
Wearing the black VS bra in my pics:

Overbust= 34" or so
Full bust= 34.5" or so
Underbust= 29.25" or so
Waist= 26.5"
Full Hip= 36"

I am an AVID coffee drinker and I also smoke... These are things during my program I will try and overcome. I will also from time to time take cyproheptadine to increase my weight....

Checked on my pink massager and its in town but todays a National Holiday so I should get that tomorrow...
I feel confident that my NB will be here this week as well...
Though my UB will probably come this week I will not be taking it until after my Zoft routine is complete and I cleanse!
I almost have all my oils for my boobie batter using most of what GasolineRainbow uses but with a few changes.

Putting my Breast Foot Forward!!!

YAY!!

My NB came!!!, such quick service less than 1 week plus Monday was a holiday so kudos to Lucy and the Noogleberry team!!!

AF is coming so I will wait until after she goes to start my full program...

I am SOOOOO happy my NB came cant wait to use this TONIGHT (I tested it and SO MUCH BETTER than my old pump).... I will try the Pink massager from ebay but I dont really understand how to use it!!!

I wish u growing pains!!!

Hehe we wish you growing pains too Smile
Good luck with your program!

I bought a noogleberry nearly a year ago now and I'm ashamed to say I've hardly used it. I never seem to have even 15 minutes to sit down somewhere and hold the cups to my chest (I could never get great suction).

Anyway, I believe it does achieve results and i'm sure your journey with NB will be a successful one Smile x

You results are great even without NB, for some reason I thought you used one regularly, WOW im impressed!!!

I am afraid of estrogen dominance so I dont think I could do a purely supplement program... Plus its just soooooo much information to take in....

Thanks Gasoline Rainbow I hope I get somewhere, but I have alot of hope... Plus since winters almost over I should be over my seasonal depression so I should be able to stay motivated and not get discouraged...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon