Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tracking Ainterol Package

Hi everyone. I ordered my first shippment of PM through Ainterol.us. At first everything seemed fine. I got email notices for my order status then a tracking number but for some reason when ever I try tracking my package USPS says its unavailable and I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

It probably just hasn't registered with UPS yet. This happens to me all the time when I order things online. You have to give it at least 24 hours to get into the system, maybe 2 days. I am sure everything is fine.

Thanks for answering. You're prob right. I'm just a lil nervous cuz it's been a week and I don't think I've order internationally before. I googled my issue and a lot of people said that they actually recieved their packages before being able to track what ever it was they ordered.

In general, I've had problems with UPS tracking. The tracking is ok, just leisurely. It seems to be updated a day or two after the fact. I wouldn't worry about Ainterol. It appears to be a pretty big operation. Forum member Isabelle did a survey of who was using which herb, and it seems as though a dozen or more were using Ainterol. If there had been a problem, you'd see an abundance of postings.

At least you're not waiting for something to be shipped directly from Thailand, as I was.

Good luck.

I was finally able to track my package after a week and half. It's some where in NY. So if this happens to anyone else it's prob normal not to be able to track it for awhile even if u have the tracking number.

(18-02-2012, 07:42 PM)Cat86 Wrote:  I was finally able to track my package after a week and half. It's some where in NY. So if this happens to anyone else it's prob normal not to be able to track it for awhile even if u have the tracking number.

Glad USPS tracking is working now. I bought from Ainterol, shipped directly from Thailand, they stated it shipped on 1 February and it arrived 18 February Smile. Not bad for a USA east coast delivery from Thailand.

Dang I'm west coast so I prob got to wait a few days long. Owell it'll be here soon enough Smile

(19-02-2012, 05:45 PM)Cat86 Wrote:  Dang I'm west coast so I prob got to wait a few days long. Owell it'll be here soon enough Smile

You might be right but it wouldn't surprise me if it entered the U.S. via a west coast port.

(19-02-2012, 11:33 AM)Hopefulmale Wrote:  I bought from Ainterol, shipped directly from Thailand, they stated it shipped on 1 February and it arrived 18 February Smile. Not bad for a USA east coast delivery from Thailand.

Correction, I bought it from AINTEROL Natural Products on the 8th and it shipped on the 9th via international mail and arrived on the 18th. Better time than I thought.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon