Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is NBE a lift-time commitment?

In another site, I was chatting with a post-op transgender (or transsexual, i can never remember the difference). Anyway, she told me that she spent almost $200 USD monthly on maintenance meds after her transition. Not wanting to pry too much, I didn't ask what the meds were for.

Anyway, based on that and on some posts in here about shrinking after stopping NBE, I was wondering if we'd have to continue a maintenance regime forever to prevent reverting to our original condition.

Bottom line, for us is YES. For GG's its probably different in that they do produce female hormone 's naturally anyway.

(13-02-2012, 07:06 AM)EricaB Wrote:  I was wondering if we'd have to continue a maintenance regime forever to prevent reverting to our original condition.

Yes and no. At some point in time and your development if you decide to stop NBE you will never revert to your previously flat chested male self without surgery. That said, if you don't keep up some sort of maintenance any curves you might have obtained over the years may end up evening or flatting out and you could certainly loose some of the distributed fat that may be comprising your breasts when you stop.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon