Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ok so its cleansing time, is this really necessary?

Hi all,
So cleansing time has finally come, although its not quite 6 months yet, I thought I should do this liver cleansing thing that everyones been talking about now since I had to take Milk Thistle anyway for being on 3 courses of antibiotics.

I've stopped all my herbs and supplements besides EPO and Fish Oil and have neen taking 3 x 1000mg of milk thistle a day. It is now day 10 and I'm planning to do it for a month.

My breasts have definitely lost their fullness and firmness and any little growth if I had any, they seem to be slowly going back to how they were before I started NBE. At least I still have a little roundness, but not sure about that in 2 weeks time Sad

I've been doing a bit of massage, but am starting to feel that its not helping much so getting lazy Dodgy Guess all those herbs do work to some extent which is a good thing to look forward to after the cleanse. Will be starting fresh on Ainterol so hopefully will notice some good growth after this Smile

Is this cleansing routine really necessary and has anyone else lost growth and fullness when they did their cleanse??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon