Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does PM, MSM, and L-arginine show up on drug screenings?

I got a summer job and when I go in for some parts I have to take a drug test and am curious if these will show up...I'm going to take them with me just in case but just curious

no

Those types of tests are always very specific and they won’t find anything they aren’t specifically looking for and they be looking for those things

But don't eat a muffin or bagel covered with poppy seeds in the morning or even the day before. That WILL show up as an opiate (heroin or morphine). This is not an urban myth...Mythbusters TV show even did a segment on this.

Good luck on the job.

I've never had to take a drug screening so I wasn't sure how they worked and figured I should ask. I'm just going to take all my medications, pills, etc with me and be like I take all this...kays? Kay.

Thanks again guys Smile

Oh and I knew about the Poppy seeds. Not a huge fan of them Tongue lol! I still find it amusing they show up as opiates.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon