Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Modulating these tricky enzymes - question on EPO and spearmint to lower DHT

I'm seeing things that say that spearmint, fenugreek, fennel, EPO, and prolactin (so presumably prolactin-increasing herbs or supplements) decrease or inhibit aromatase. This is probably known to some of the members of this forum, but usually these herbs are not discussed in terms of all of their effects and how they should then be cycled.

I can't seem to find anything that decreases 5-alpha reductase/DHT but not aromatase/estrogen. I don't know how to keep DHT consistently low without doing the same to estrogen. Could a bio-identical estrogen cream take care of this problem? I would really like to use spearmint and EPO as DHT blockers (or 5-alpha reductase inhibitors? not sure which they are) on top of zinc, krill oil and B6, but I am not sure of their effects on estrogen production, so I don't know when in my cycle I should take them.

I hope someone will have information regarding these herbs - I can't wait to get a program dialed in!

Interesting observation. I too think this stuff is important to know.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon