Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does anyone know what herbs are SAFE to take with (PM) Pueraria Mirifica??

Sad 

I'm thinking of just giving up on "my program"
It has been 4 months and there has been absolutely no change at all.
Maybe I really should switch to PM but I'm scared to b/c of the cycling... I have no idea how to do it or if it will even work for me.

So try PM if it doesn't work. This whole NBE thing is all about trial and error. Noone knows what works best because every body is different and reacts differently. I had great results from PM capsules and PM cream but I stopped taking the capsules because of a very annoying side effect: They destroyed my libido completely. But this was only one side effect, everything else was perfect. It was good for my mood, skin... Now I use only the cream and still grow. I've reached a small C now. So, do it, try it... I also have a ton of PM capsules here which I've paid much money for but that's how it is... To waste some money for pills I don't use is still cheaper than a surgery so, don't worry about the waste of money. Try to find your way.

Thanks Portia74,
Do have to cycle the PM cream like the pills? Maybe I can combine it with my herbal program... What do you think?

With PM:
No: Alfalfa, hops, flaxseed, soy.
Yes: Borage, fennel, fenugreek, saw palmetto, wild yam.

Barley and oats are probably ok. Flax oil is ok even though whole seed isn't. Hops or a small amount of soy doesn't hurt too much. Basically you want to avoid large amounts of weak phytoestrogens since they'll compete with PM and aren't as effective. Alfalfa and flax have large amounts of these, soy smaller amounts. Hops contains very little phytoestrogens and they're very strong (but weaker than PM) so it might be similar to taking more PM rather than interfering that much.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon