Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trouble pulling up medplex site

hi every one! I am new to this forum. I have been reading for about three weeks now. I was wanting to try UB. I understand that medplex is the best place to buy it from considering it is cheaper. when I went to look at prices on the site it wont come up. I was just wondering if anyone else has came across this problem? I planned on ordering it in about a week or two.

(08-02-2012, 11:35 PM)amy29 Wrote:  hi every one! I am new to this forum. I have been reading for about three weeks now. I was wanting to try UB. I understand that medplex is the best place to buy it from considering it is cheaper. when I went to look at prices on the site it wont come up. I was just wondering if anyone else has came across this problem? I planned on ordering it in about a week or two.

Appears that there is a server issue for medplex. Even searched Google and the same result, "Site taking to long to load!". Found this you might want to look at: FatAway org

Thank you janet for the other site. I might have to order through them if the site doesnt come back up by the time I am ready to order. I wanted to go through medplex because it was cheaper. If I want bigger boobs then thats a price I will have to pay.

medplex is back up and running smoothly now.

Ah, so it's not just me experiencing this!
I was able to order 2 bottles of Ultra Breast a couple of days ago.
But the website is randomly up and down.

As long as my shipment is coming, I will be fine~

it should i ordered mine on thur and recieved it today

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon