Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A little help with my program....please

I am still having some problems building my NBE regime. I am currently taking PM, Greenbush pills (FG, SP, WY), Maca, Flax Oil, and Evening Primrose. For my follicular phase I am taking PM and barely adding Maca to it. For my luteal phase, I am going to be taking 9 Greenbush pills (3am, 3 evening, 3pm). However, my Greenbush pills are almost out :o
I do not know if I should buy the individual herbs (SP, WY, and FG) and/or buy Goat's Rue! I see people taking hyaluronic acid, HGH... I have done some research and all of them sound like awesome supplements everyone should have!!! This IS SO HARD! I am trying not to take too much. Hubby is a pharmacy technician and does not like me taking too many supplements...he is starting to call me a druggy Dodgy kidding around of course, but if I incorporate all of this he might turn serious Angry :o

Hi Rosance

Your are making this way too complicated. Save your money.
You don't need to use every herb under the sun. Just one that works
and that's Pm. Caps 1st day of cycle for 15 days is Ok. A good topical
twice per day and patience.

lo

What I want is a good phyto-progestin, anti-androgen, and phyto-estrogen.

I have a phytoestrogen already: PM.

For anti androgen I am thinking SP.

For phyto-progestin: Huh

I need more of a rounder shape. What would be better: WY, Fennel, FG, GR...?

The way I understood it, PM is both a phytoestrogen and an anti-androgen. So you only need one or two other herbs in your routine. Since fennel is a phyto-progestin (I think), I'd go for that one. That's what I'm going to do anyway Smile

I know PM is anti-androgenic. The problem is that I only take it for about half of the month, I need something for the rest of the month Dodgy I naturally have VERY oily skin (seriously NO eye primers make my make up stay due to the oil!) and adult acne; that is why I need nonstop anti-androgens. I realized that when I was on SP, FG, and WY my skin was the most beautiful I had EVER HAD, better than my teenage years (I am 22). When I lowered the dosage of these three herbs, WOW did I regret it! I broke out like crazy. So...I need these herbs. They make my hair grow fast, my nails as well, and they are good for the boobies Wink All in one...haha

Sorry to barge in here as my post is about nails - totally off topic. You mentioned that certain herbs make your hair and nails grow faster. I just want to be sure that was the SP, FG and WY. Or was it those with some of the others?

I have very thin, brittle nails. They break (rip off is more accurate) turning the page in a book. My dermatologist told me to take Biotin 1,200 mg per day. Could only find 1,000 mg pills, so started taking 2,000 a day (mg, not pills - only 2 pills) plus whatever was in my multivitamin. After 2 years, no improvement.

So I am anxious to learn what helped your nails. I already take SP but only 300 mg per day. Could you please tell me the herbs and the dosages you used? Thanks ever so much.

No problem Wink we all want to feel beautiful in different ways Tongue

I took Biotin 5,000mcg for about 2 months, and didn't see a drastic change as I have seen with herbs. To be honest with you, I thought it was SP what was causing my nails to be so strong and rapidly growing, but after research I noticed that that might not be the case. I have been taking Flaxseed Oil and Evening Primrose Oil for quite a while now. According to my research, they both toughen up the nails, especially those that crack. Check this page out for Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) benefits. And this one for Flaxseed Oil's.

I have read on this forum that Borage Oil is better than Evening Primrose Oil. So I am most likely going to give that one a try since I am almost done with my EPO. But from what I have experienced with these two oils (flax and EPO) is wonderful Smile I highly recommend them. When you look at the pages for information on how the oils affect nails, hold the control key on your keyboard and press "F" that will open a "search" box where you can type what you want to find without having to read the whole information. So, hold "ctrl" press "F" and type "nail". My nails have been growing fast and lasting long longer. I cut my left fingernails in order to play the guitar, and those on the left hand have caught up with my right's :O My nails are about half a cm long, but they are tough. The great thing is that these oils (omegas) are generally important for a healthy body, which means important for hair, skin, nails, even for boobies Wink

I already take
3,000 mg fish oil which means 900 combined EPA and DHA omega-3
1,000 mg flax seed oil which means about 700 omegas
300 mg SP

Maybe I just need to up dosage of those while adding the BO or EPO, but how much of each? How much are you taking?

When I started taking Biotin, my dermatologist told me it would take at least a year for the effects to be seen. After more than 2 years I'm going to quit whenever I run out of my current supply.

Much Thanks.

Your program is great but it won't make your breasts larger

A year?! Daaam Well, I have been taking one Flaxseed Oil capsule after breakfast and one EPO after supper; that is it. The recommended dosage is higher, but I do not have the money to be buying so constantly. I am getting results. SP wise, I am taking Greenbush pills, which contains an equal blend of SP, FG, and WY. I am currently taking 2 3times a day, but was taking 4 3times a day; currently, I only take these on my luteal phase. Each pill contains 575 mg of the equal blend, which means I am taking 1150 mg of SP a day. When my skin was so flawless, which might mean my nails were as well (can't remember), I was taking the 12 pills a day, which was giving me 2300 mg of SP. As for the Extract, I used to take 1.5 ml (1,500 mg of FG, WY, and SP blend, which means 300 mg of SP) a day (1/2 AM, 1/2 evening, and 1/2 PM) during the awesome skin, but currently am taking only .5 ml (166 mg of SP). I have decreased the dosages because I am running low on them. Need to wait a little longer to get more herbs.
You need to take other omegas (3, 6, 9) to have them properly function; they need to be even. I think you should definitely add EPO or BO.
I really do not think you should take more than the recommended dosage for SP. What SP are you taking? Once I run out of my Greenbush Pills I will be buying individual herbs just because I think that they will be more effective; this is because I can vary the dosages and not have to take the herbs together or at the same amounts. How long have you been on Omega 3? I really do not think you should increase the omega 3 dosages since you are taking two different substances with the same effect (omega 3). So you are taking about 4,000 mg of Omega 3. Add omega 6 (EPO), that should really help.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon