Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and Maca root?

I am a female and I am currently taking ainterol PM, one capsule twice a day. I also recently bought some maca root and I was wondering if I can take them together or would that hinder the effects of PM?

Hi Francesca! You should read this thread:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11034
good luck!

Thank you! I'm actually still confused because I don't know what isabelle meant by first cycle (I'm new to NBE). And what I gathered is that it will help NBE for a genetic female? Will it create more growth?

she is referring to the first day of your period. so take pm and maca first day of your period. many people say to stop taking pm around the 12th day from the time your period starts. I guess it has made periods late for alot of people if its takin longer than 15 days.
Star 

Hi Francesca,

Amy is right. First phase of your cycle (follicular phase) is when estrogen increases, then it decreases suddenly and you ovulate (you ovulate on day 14 of the cycle if you have a 28 day cycle), and then comes the luteal phase in which estrogen is lowest and progesterone is higher than estrogen. There are a few graphs here that show your hormone levels at different times of your cycle.
If you are not on birthcontrol, meaning you still ovulate, then you might want to mimic your own cycle when it comes to PM (high estrogen). If you take it straight throughout your whole cycle, you could mess up your cycle badly. Also, you get different types of growth in the different phases, if you mimic your cycle (outward growth, more round shape, nipples, ducts etc etc). Isabelle really is a wealth of knowledge about this, so I would recommend clicking on her user name and browsing through some of her posts, where she explains this all very well. You can also use the search function on the site. If you are on birthcontrol, you can take PM continuously, like I am, without cycling with other herbs. A couple have had good results from it, like IdreamofD (and I think mydreamisGcup) Though this was all really roughly explained, I hope that helped some!!

What exactly is the purpose of taking Maca Root? Is it synergistic to PM or does it do something else? What are the alternatives? I don't want a bigger butt (mine is too big already!!!). After taking SP (with FG/WY & Fennel) for 5 months, it enlarged my butt & hips but no boob increase. I'm just starting to lose the increased butt & hip inches so I don't want to readd them.

(07-02-2012, 08:04 PM)lostacres6 Wrote:  What exactly is the purpose of taking Maca Root? Is it synergistic to PM or does it do something else? What are the alternatives? I don't want a bigger butt (mine is too big already!!!). After taking SP (with FG/WY & Fennel) for 5 months, it enlarged my butt & hips but no boob increase. I'm just starting to lose the increased butt & hip inches so I don't want to readd them.

hey,
sorry i am new to the thread, i just wanted to know what is this SP (with FG/WY & Fennel)?
i really want to grow my bum

Welcome namira,

SP is saw palmetto. It puts on weight, but mostly on the thighs.

FG is fenugreek, and WY is wild yam. Fenugreek puts on weight too, but mainly on the breasts. Wild Yam is similar.

Fennel adds roundness to the breasts.

(10-05-2012, 09:57 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Welcome namira,

SP is saw palmetto. It puts on weight, but mostly on the thighs.

FG is fenugreek, and WY is wild yam. Fenugreek puts on weight too, but mainly on the breasts. Wild Yam is similar.

Fennel adds roundness to the breasts.

thanks,
this is really cool, i've just read about the maca root, does it help the breast and bum grow? and does it work for anyone and if it does how long does it take to show results
is there anything else to make the bum big?
thankx

Hi namira,

Maca makes the butt grow, within a month. The growth reaches a plateau after that. Some break the plateau by continuing maca as a gym supplement, and do squats and lunges.

Aguaje is another one, but there's little experience with that on the forum.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon