Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Have you tried this?

Has anyone tried this. Flexing while pumping. I have about three days doing this, too early to notice anything. Hard to keep in mind to flex! Dodgy

Hello Rosance
I hope you follow this method it will work for you.
Just take your time and focus on flexing one muscle at a time for about three minutes then pump with your nooglegun if that's what you are using.
If you need any help just ask.
Dharma

I tried this tonight after reading this post, and it was interesting! I liked how it was kind of like "pumping and releasing and pumping" my breasts each time I flexed, if you know what I mean. I will say, I normally do not get very much swelling, 1/2" at most. I got a little bit more this time! I think I am going to continue with this method when possible and see how it ends up. Worst case scenario? I end up with boobs! Tongue

I know exactly what you mean about how it feels like pump and release! It does feel like that. You actually do two things at once: work out the muscles and stimulate the breast tissue. I very much enjoy this Big Grin Thank you Dharma

Haha I tried this with music and it is pretty fun! Tongue I do not feel as tired and am able to remember to FLEX!!! So I will be listening to awesome music while nooglesizing...haha

hey I gave this a try and i think it has made a difference, they are much rounder after my pumping session not just swelled up i am going to keep going with this. Thank you.

I tried this today, and I got the best swelling ever! I am going to continue flexing while I pump.

I'm not sure if I'm doing it right - as soon as I flex, the cup loses all suction. I know I have to keep pumping after a few minutes, but surely there's still supposed to be some suction left for it to work?!

You are not supposed to loose any suction. While you flex, you want to have suction, after the three minutes, you want to add MORE suction. Try flexing less intensely, a soft flex, enough to make your breasts move up and down. If you still loose suction, you might want to find a way to not loose any. Are you using oil as a sealer?

Rosance, when you do this method do you ever get a "pumping sound"? like air is escaping, but you don't lose suction?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon