Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herb List and Functions

I was hoping to find a list of herbs and what they do. After a couple of days reading on this website here are my conclusion. Please add or comment on the items I do not have right. I will try to update this list as much as possible. I would like for starters or converters of NBE to be able to understand/navigate the forums here. I was very much confused. And if I ever decided to stop the program and resume, I will have a nice list ^_^

========================================
List of Abbreviations re: herbs
FG-- Fenugreek
MSM-- Methylsulfonylmethane (aka MSM for short)
NB-- Noogleberry
NBE-- Natural Breast Enhancement
PM-- Pueraria Mirifica
SP-- Saw Palmetto

Herbs & Functions

FENUGREEK (FG)
Purpose: mammary gland growth
Possible Side Effects: diarrhea, indigestion/heartburn,
gas/bloating, unusual body or urine odor (maple syrup odor).
For more info:
http://diabetes.emedtv.com/fenugreek/fen...fects.html

MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane):
Purpose: Supports healthy connective tissues like tendons,
ligaments, and muscles. Breasts are composed of connective
tissues. MSM helps with hair, skin, and nail growth.
Possible Side Effects: Might feel nauseaous, headache, or
diarrhea if taken in excess.
Notes: Get a higher quality of MSM, because the lower
quality of MSM the more trouble you will have. If you
have allergies to pine nuts and milk, you may want to
avoid this herb. To find out if you have a good/bad batch
check to see if the MSM has been purified by distillation.
Crystallization causes toxins to accumulate.
Source:
http://www.sharecare.com/question/what-a...de-effects

Pueraria Mirifica (PM):
Purpose: Pueraria Mirifica is nature’s most potent source of
phytoestrogens and miroestrol. PM contains isoflavones
which are powerful anti-breast cancer and anti-colon cancer
properties. Also an anti-androgen.
Side Effects: None claimed so far
Notes: Be wary of where you buy your PM. Some are not as potent as others. Need to be taken accordingly to your menstrual cycle. See
forums for more info.

Saw Palmetto (SP):
Purpose: An anti-androgen and good source of physosterols. Reverses the shriveling of mammary glands.
Possible side effects: dizziness, headaches,
nausea/vomiting, constipation/diarrhea, gas,
loss of appetite

Hops flower:
Purpose: A source of phytoestrogen and rich in flavonoids.
Also an anti-androgen.
Possible side effects: Drowsiness
Note: Do not take with alcohol or other sedative
medications (zolpidem, clonazepam & loraepam) because
increase of drowsiness.

L-Tyrosine:A natural occurring amino acid. Encourages
growth hormones that are important to increasing muscle
growth and reducing body fat. It helps regulate the adrenal,
pituitary and thyroid glands.
How to use: 100mg/2.2 pounds of body weight
Source: http://www.evitamins.com/encyclopedia/as...w-it-works

Collagen
Purpose: Fibrous protein that connects and support
other body tissues (skin, bone, tendons, muscles, and
cartilage). Helps to keep skin smooth. It is a type of
protein that helps hold the body together. Helps the
skin in strength, flexibility, and resilience.
Source:
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-collagen.htm

L-arginine:
Purpose: Amino acid that helps the production of protein and
stimulates the release of insulin. Body builders use it
to help build body mass. L-arginine can help promote
growth hormones.
Possible side effects: Abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhea,
low blood pressure, and is necessary for herpes to multiply.
Source: webmd

===========================================
HOW TO USE THIS LIST
This list is beneficial for use in determining the types of herbs you would like to take. By knowing what the herb does/functions, you can make a good program for yourself.

For example: Since SP, PM, and hops are sources of anti-androgen, you can take two and eliminate the other. (Thanks Isabelle!). So for the anti-androgen portion, you can take PM and hops.

Notes
I am still confused on how to make combinations of herbs to take. All I am assuming is not to take more than two of the same types.

Drink LOTS & LOTS OF WATER!! You don't want to dehydrate yourself and get kidney stones.

SO for my program I am going to take:

Daily Total:
Hops 620mg (anti-androgen & phytoestrogen)
PM 1000mg (phytoestrogen)
Collagen + Vit C 1000mg (tissue, skin, holding together mass)
SP 1200mg (anti-androgen & help mammary glands)
L-arginine 2000mg (growth hormone & produce mass)

I had already bought 250 SP berries @ 600mg so Im just going to add it. UNLESS, it's bad and someone tells me then I will lay off and sell them ^_^ (Not so sure what to do with the SP berries).

I plan to noogle for an hour everyday. I also bought a Breast Success cream. I plan to use it every now and then so I can have a nice firm bust.

BACKGROUND:
female
5'4.5"
125lb
32C

I have previously been on BO for 2 months last year. It did help and I filled up my cup size. I went from a small 32c to a full 32C. Then I gained 20lbs. I stopped BO because it constantly made me spot and I was on the depo shot as well. My body was already regulated (meaning no periods and no spotting), but the pills made me spot for 3-4 consecutive days and gave me 1 to 2 days off before spotting again.

I'm quite positive I will see results. All the girls in my family have tiny boobs, but my blood related aunt has huge ones for her petite frame. I think it's because of malnutrition while growing up. BO has worked for me in a short period of time so I am sure doing the herb method, noogeling, and massages will help.

Great thread! Its nice to see the functions of things in one place so it's easier to decide a regime. Do you know if there are any in the list that are unsuitable to take whilst on the contraceptive pill?

I'm tempted by BO, but am worried about fertility. Sounds like you got good growth from it (minus the ill effects).

I've recently purchased the same cream as you, and have just ordered some MSM, fennel and red clover. I'm hoping to add a few of the herbs you listed, but still trying to find out if I can take certain things.

I wish I could find the time/have the strict mentality to noogle for an hour a day!

You sound like you have similar background to me (age, height and genetics (family of small boobs Sad lol)) so I Look forwards to seeing how you get on! Good luck xx

(01-02-2012, 02:17 AM)chinkysue Wrote:  I was hoping to find a list of herbs and what they do.

Sorry, I've only just seen this thread, but Isabelle has already done all of this work I think...

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10880

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.ph...8#pid35038

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11015

OMG! thank you pansy-mae. I couldnt find one I am assuming because there are a lot of posts and they get lost somewhere if remaining inactive. I have been reading on this website so long.

Plus, I do need to add more to the list and the functions, but thank you. Maybe other people now can see Isabelle's list of herb functions too. I thought about placing this forum in this section because it seems to stay stable and no new threads were being posted here.

(25-02-2012, 04:30 PM)bbutterfly Wrote:  Great thread! Its nice to see the functions of things in one place so it's easier to decide a regime. Do you know if there are any in the list that are unsuitable to take whilst on the contraceptive pill?

I'm tempted by BO, but am worried about fertility. Sounds like you got good growth from it (minus the ill effects).

I've recently purchased the same cream as you, and have just ordered some MSM, fennel and red clover. I'm hoping to add a few of the herbs you listed, but still trying to find out if I can take certain things.

I wish I could find the time/have the strict mentality to noogle for an hour a day!

You sound like you have similar background to me (age, height and genetics (family of small boobs Sad lol)) so I Look forwards to seeing how you get on! Good luck xx

Im just a noob on here, but as far as I have tried and know everybody's body is different. It depends on the birth control method as well. I am on the depo shot, so I don't need to worry about regulating PM with my cycles (because I don't have cycles). If you do plan to take PM, cycle it according to your period. There is a forum on how to do so floating around.

Good luck. I do wish I can noogle more often, but Im always busy too. I do morning and night massages in bed (2-4 mins total) if I forget to noogle the day. If you do decide to try the BO route, be cautious. I heard things about mad cow disease with BO. Try everything if you can. I know Anastasia changes her routine (Herbs, BO, pumps) to get her results.

I am a male and wanting to enlarge my breasts. Can anyone tell me what would work best for me?
Veronica

(17-05-2012, 04:31 AM)Veronica Wrote:  I am a male and wanting to enlarge my breasts. Can anyone tell me what would work best for me?
Veronica

Best to read the suggested threads,
work out a program that is compatible with your diet, health and lifestyle,
ramp up slowly and above all
Be Patient.

Generally, starting with being in good health, having a balanced diet and a regimen of appropriate nutrtional supplements, starting with PM [Pueraria Muerifica] alone is one approach some here have found successful.

Isabelle has put great effort and diligence into her research, recommendations and her own program; you can not go wrong simply following her lead.

(25-02-2012, 05:33 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(01-02-2012, 02:17 AM)chinkysue Wrote:  I was hoping to find a list of herbs and what they do.

Sorry, I've only just seen this thread, but Isabelle has already done all of this work I think...

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10880

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.ph...8#pid35038

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11015

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon