Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Charity's pm program

Well, I've been around for a while and finally decided to start a thread to keep up with my program and also because I need some advice.
I'm 23, breastfed 2 kids, and had my tubes tied so I'm not on any form of birth control. I'm sooo pear shaped and really wanny even it out a bit.
I have experimented with NBE for years.

Stats -
5'1"
103lbs

Current progam - started Dec. 17, 2011

Morning,
500mg PM
3000mg L-arg
580mg SP
1500mg MSM

Night,
500mg PM
3000mg L-arg
580mg SP
1500mg MSM

Plus massage for 5 minutes before noogle session.
I noogle an average of 3 hours 5-6 days a week

So far I don't see any noticable growth and I'm getting discouraged. I'm beginning to wonder if I can grow boobs. I know other people can but...
The tape measure says I've grown 3/4" but I think I must have measured wrong because I do not see any difference.
I had my monthly on Jan 7 and a couple days before my hubby said they looked fuller but I don't even notice that now so maybe it was pre-menstrual swelling. Sad It's so hard to be patient with this stuff!

hello,

sound like a good program.

have a question what MSM?
what kind of PM are you taking?

thank and good luck

jul

Sorry I guess I should have put what brands. I'm taking ainterol pm and vitacost msm

Well, Charity,

Addonnobbaddis. Hubby and the tape are probably right. Your program is too sensible: it will give you slow and steady growth without trouble, but you won't notice because it doesn't do anything spectacular.

There are two experiments you can try:

1. Go to 1,500 PM for a day. If that doesn't give you a headache, you can try it more often.

2. Stop PM for a week. It will stop suppressing prolactin, and you will experience some swelling. It won't be permanent, but at least it will show you that something is happening.

Thanks for replying! I did have to take a break for 1 week because I was having severe palpatations and thought the increased estrogen was to blame, but it was a lack of iron causing it. I've since started an iron supplement and they are under control again. I will try ramping up pm and see if it helps. I'm almost ready to buy supplements again as these bottles are half gone. Do you have any suggestions for changes? I've considered goat's rue but I can't afford it. Thanks again!

Isabelle, what do you think of adding a progesterone cream? Would that counteract anything I'm doing? I've read of great results from it.

Hi Charity,

If you've been on PM for more than six months, you can drop the SP. There is an anti-androgen in PM too, and that can usually take care of androgen symptoms.

Fenugreek is a more affordable alternative for goat's rue. I buy it at an oriental supermarket that wholesales for Chinese restaurants. A plastic 250 g bag of powdered seed costs € 0.95 there.

If you use fenugreek with PM, it's more cost effective to cycle them. With PC, you certainly have to cycle. Ginie's program thread is full of experience with PM and PC. She used the PC once every two-three months, following the guidelines on dr. Lee's hormone imbalance test website.

Thanks again isabelle! I currently don't cycle pm because I get my period while taking consistently. I have only been on pm since Dec so I suppose I should continue SP? I think I will start cycling pm. I have some fenugreek capsules and liquid. I check out Ginie's program.

Hi Charity,

It would be safer to continue SP up to six months, yes. Doing without may seem to work fine, but then three days before your period you break out Dodgy

That risk is worse in a cycling program, because at the start of the period, you have been off PM for two weeks. FG contains no anti-androgens, as far as I know. Wild yam does, by the way.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon