Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just starting out...HELP!

so, making my boobs bigger is something i've always wanted and i don't want implants.

so i'm trying out this NBE.

i'm planning to get some PM (Ainterol) and doing the whole 100g a day (one at night one in the morning)

my question is: which is more effective? the pill or the powder?

i'm also thinking of taking L-arginine, Fennel, Goat's Rue, Saw Palmetto, Omega 3, and the multivitamin that i'm already taking daily.

Is this too much? should i use less? more?

i don't want my program to be too complicated.

i also have PCOS and i have the nexplanon implant in my arm as a form of birth control. i'm not too concerned about periods since mine as always been extremely irregular so the program after my period is not gonna happen cause i'm not gonna wait for 3 months to half a year then start. I WANT IT NOW! lol Big Grin

so, any one on Nexplanon implant and doing NBE?
any PCOS?

see, i come from a family of big boobies, both on my dad's side (D-F) and my mom's (C-D) and i'm thinking it's because of my slighty raised level of testosterone that causes my PCOS that's making my body anti-boobie.

anyways! that's my shpeal!

thanks for all your help!

xxx

ookie dokes.

so, just ordered the ainterol and the other stuff. should be coming in a week or less.

so when it does the program will be:

Ainterol - 500 mg x2 day
Fenugreek - 1000 mg x2 day
Saw Palmetto- 1000mg x2 day
L-Arginine - 1000mg x 2 day
MSM - 1000mg x 2 day
Hops - 310 mg x2 day

My regular vitamins:
Probiotics Multivitamin - x1 day
Echinacea - x1 day

too much? too little? anything i should add? feedback please? please?

and the bf is willing to do the 300 rounds on the boobies chi massage thinger so yay!

Welcome drunkbambi,

I haven't read about Nexplanon on the board before. You may get lucky, and be as successful as MydreamisGcup on the depo provera shot and idreamofD on the Nuvaring. They have 5 times as much L-arginine, though, but idreamofD had to ramp it up slowly.

Because of PCOS, you may become estrogen dominant quite easily. If you experience headaches, foggy thinking, depression, or low libido, decrease PM and hops, and/or increase fenugreek.

Good luck Smile

More people on L-arginine even though there is no proof is does anything related to NBE. Hear say FTW

yh i think l arginine(and other aminos) are used for growth(proteins are made of amino acids) in general not just nbe its used alot in sports to increase growth hormone, muscle and tissue repair
but works better if you either take loads 8g+ or stack it with other aminos like lysine, glutamine, BCAs
I think from mydreamisgcup that it speeds up growth theres not much about aminos on here but its easy to search.

YES! everything has arrived!

and my fanny started to bleed which means that the Nexplanon implant officially works (just got it a month ago)

so, the program is:

Ainterol - 500 mg x2 day
Fenugreek - 1000 mg x2 day
Saw Palmetto- 1000mg x2 day
L-Arginine - 1000mg x 2 day
MSM - 1000mg x 2 day
Hops - 310 mg x2 day
Probiotics Multivitamin - x1 day
Nexplanon implant - it's in my arm.

i must have been a bit over excited cause when i got my package today from ainterol uk (which worked fine for me i don't know why some people are saying its slow or something, it came on time for me) i thought i would take two. well now i don't know if i took two or three cause i don't remember taking the second one and i couldn't find that pill cause it randomly disappeared. so i took another one. so yup. i either took 1000mg or 1500 mg of PM today. :S

so, hopefully ill start feeling something soon or start seeing some growth!

my boobies hurt.

its mostly on the outer side of my breasts close to my armpits. underneath doesn't hurt and when i press down on the inner sides where my chest is they are a bit sore.

then again i don't know if the outer sides hurt because of the PM and stuff or if its because i sleep on my side and my arms usually push down the boobies.

waking up this morning was very very enjoyable

my breast were perky. usually when i wake up my boobs are at their most deflated but this morning they looked wonderful. they looked firm, full, and perky. the shape was quite lovely as well.

the bf has been doing the boobie massages (300 rounds each boob going down, in, up, out) which leaves my boobs red and blood circulated and all. i currently have a hot water bottle laying on my boobies instead of a heat pack while he's off boiling water so i can get some fennel tea. (god bless him for all he's doing)

so yup i'm adding fennel tea in to the mix. cause it's yummy! and i love the smell Smile

don't know if there is any growth yet, then again its been only a day.
im not going to measure until wednesday of next week cause i measured yesterday night.

measurements:

overbust: 36'
top of bust: 37.5'
under: 34'

hopefully by then the 'top of bust' measurement will say 38'!

ok, after a couple days of weird moods for me.

last night i was extremely moody, had a hot flush, extremely irritable, boobs hurts like hell, i've been gaining weight on my stomach lately and it's seem to increase these past few days. also i'm getting break outs on my chest/breasts. (if any one has an answer about the break outs please let me know!)

so after googling:

i've come to the conclusion that i have estrogen dominance. Isabelle,you were right!

so since today I've increased the PM by adding an extra 500mg. i'm going to not take anything tomorrow to let my system kinda calm down a bit then i'm going to cut out hops, and take another fenugreek pill for the time being.

i'm also going to stop saw palmetto. i just read online at:
https://online.epocrates.com/u/10a6221/Nexplanon

that saw palmetto might interfere. id rather have small boobs then get pregnant right now. i'm not letting anything mess my birth control up.

it also says i should avoid st. john's wort and garlic so... i'm going to have to substitute garlic for something else when i cook :S

so the sorted program after all this (hopefully it'll work):

Ainterol - 1500 mg/day
Fenugreek - 1830 mg/day
L-Arginine - 5000 mg /day
MSM - 1000mg x 2 day

hopefully everything sorts itself out and i don't stay all coo coo.

update on the breasts:

i grew half an inch.
i'm at a 36B now if the growth stays.
hopefully they'll continue to grow with the program changes

*fingers crossed*

(13-02-2012, 02:26 AM)drunkbambi Wrote:  i'm also going to stop saw palmetto. i just read online at:
https://online.epocrates.com/u/10a6221/Nexplanon

that saw palmetto might interfere. id rather have small boobs then get pregnant right now. i'm not letting anything mess my birth control up.

Wise decision. Smile

(13-02-2012, 02:26 AM)drunkbambi Wrote:  it also says i should avoid st. john's wort and garlic so... i'm going to have to substitute garlic for something else when i cook :S

Check with your doctor about garlic. My guess is they want you to avoid supplementing your diet with garlic pills, seasoning in your meals while cooking with garlic should be fine.

I wish you well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon