Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

be positive for results

Thumbs Up 

I am Stephen Brooks your personal trainer on our course and he is acknowledged as one of the world’s leading innovators in hypnotherapy and an expert on Erickson’s work. I worked as an Ericksonian Therapist from the 1970′s onwards and as an Ericksonian trainer since 1984 when he first started teaching hypnosis courses at St George’s Hospital in London. I has developed his approach to such a high level that it is now known as Brooksonian Hypnotherapy, and this distinguishes it from the many dated Ericksonian training courses that these days proliferate on the internet. Me is well known for being able to teach advanced skills in an easy-to-learn way and at a pace that is suitable for everyone. My aim is that you graduate with a high level of competency and skill superior to most graduates of hypnosis training courses. My accomplishments over the years bear witness to this fact as he is solely responsible for teaching most of the “big names” in hypnotherapy today.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
be positive for results - by saggynymph - 25-01-2012, 10:29 PM
RE: be positive for results - by Kelly9 - 26-01-2012, 01:41 AM
RE: be positive for results - by SapphireRain - 28-01-2012, 07:27 PM
RE: be positive for results - by Kelly9 - 16-02-2012, 07:17 PM
RE: be positive for results - by charrr - 14-04-2012, 08:38 AM
hello - by stephenbrooks21 - 17-04-2012, 02:42 AM
RE: be positive for results - by BirdGirl - 19-05-2012, 11:06 AM